Chapter 58

It's been two weeks and Katherine ain't grounded anymore and so she invited Theo over to hang out. She did invite the others but they sadly couldn't come so only Theo is.

She walked downstairs hearing the doorbell ring. She opened the door and immediately pulled him into a hug. "God I missed you." She said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I've missed you too." He said letting her go. "Let's go to my room to talk."

She said pulling him in and shutting the door open. "Door stays open." James told her as she ignored her and slammed her door on purpose. "So how have you been." He asked her. "I've been good." She said sitting on the bed holding Leo.

"How are you really doing haven't talked since your birthday Kat and I'm pretty sure you went to see your mom that night." He told her as she looked down. "I'm ok." "It's ok to grieve Kat it's ok to let it out you don't have to bottle it up we're here for you I'm here for you." He told her as she nodded her head.

"I know." She mumbled. "Look I've brought Leo with me." She said changing the subject. "Yup he looks comfy." "He is." She told him. "So what have you been up to." He asked her. "Well for one doing everything I can to annoy them so they can send me back to my dad's first of all.

Trying not to blow this house up or kill any of them even though we know they deserve it." "Assuming your powers are getting out of hand again." He told her as she nodded her head yes. "Have you told Tom or Matteo." "No but I'll be fine don't worry I have this under control they don't need to intervene."

She told he as he stared at her. "I promise Theo don't worry." "I'll always worry about you Kat." "I know Theo but this time you don't have too I promise I'm ok." She told him. "Come on its hot today let's go swimming." She told him as he smiled at her.

The two of them walked downstairs with Leo in theirs hands passing by the kitchen. "Kat where you going." James asked. "Away from you." She yelled as Theo tried not to laugh. They walked outside shutting the door behind them.

Katherine took off her clothes she had her bikini under her clothes already. Theo took his shirt off and his pants and socks and shoes and stares at Katherine. "Ready." She said as he nodded his head. "Theo." Theo ran over grabbing her as they both fell into the pool together.

She held onto him tight when he grabbed her she still is holding onto him. "Theo seriously." She told him while he stared at her. "What their something on my face." She said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"No theirs nothing." "Then why you staring." "Staring at someone beautiful that's all." He told her making her smile. They both just stared at each other in each others arm's. They started to lean in when someone came out and they pushed each other away. "PDA." James said sitting down in the chair.

"Really." She mumbled rolling her eyes. She turned to Theo who was still staring at her. She splashed some water at him giggling. "Your gonna pay for that." He said swimming towards her as she swam away. She got out of the pool quickly him still chasing her.

He got ahold of her holding her bridal style and threw her back in the pool with him. He had her still in his arms as they came back up. "Told you I'd get you back." He told her holding her closer to him.

She looked around and noticed James was gone again and sighed in relief. "He's gone thank god." She said making him laugh. He put her down slowly. He pulled her by the waist closer to him. "This ain't friendly Theo." She whispered to him. "I know."

"We can be friends." Katherine told Theo. "I don't know if I want to be just friends Kat I'm in love with you." Theo told her. "I know Theo but I ain't ready." "I'll wait for no matter how long it takes." He told her making her smile.

"Theo." She whispered as their faces were inches away from each other. "Say it and I'm yours Kat." He told her. Katherine knew she had feelings for Theo but always pushed them away.

"I want this me you." She said. As soon as those words escaped her mouth he kissed her. The girl he's been in love with since they first met. He knew she'd be the one he'll marry and love for the rest of his life.

It caught Katherine off guard but quickly kissed him back. He pulled away and stared at her as her cheeks turned red. "I've waited for those words for a while." He told her as she smiled. "I know you have."

"Now Katherine SinClair will you be my girlfriend." He asked her. "Yes I will." She said as he kissed her again. She splashed some water on him getting out of his grip as they started to mess around in the water.

Short one I know. I've been thinking of giving this book a sad ending.