Chapter 31

Summer break...

It's always been busy and chaotic in the SinClair/Hernandez Manor. Now theirs gonna be three teenagers in the house. Hayley and Ace are waiting for Katherine, Tom and Matteo. "What's taking so long." Ace said.

"Babe it's Katherine we're talking about that girl always takes long and besides my brothers are coming with her so that's probably what or she got them lost." Hayley told him. "Yes directions is something she can't follow." He told her.

They finally caught Katherine talking to a boy. Ace saw and walked over to them. "Hey princess." Ace said placing his hands on her shoulders while glaring at the boy. "Hey dad this is Enzo my friend." She said turning around and looked at him.

"Nice to meet you sir." Enzo said putting his hand out. "You too what are your intentions with my daughter." "Dad!" Katherine said as her eyes widen. "Pardon." Enzo said as his eyes widen.

"Oh look theirs mom let's go." She said pushing Ace over to Hayley. "I'm so sorry about my dad probably should've warned you." Katherine said placing a hand on her forehead covering her face. "Kat it's fine and don't worry I won't tell the boys." He told her giving her a hug.

"Thanks Enzo see you later I must go before my dad comes back." She told him. Enzo laughed as he nodded his head walking off. "Dad was that all needed." Katherine said making him smile. "Yes it is." He told her.

"Oh no don't turn around mom." Katherine told her. Hayley and Ace stared at her confused but she still turned around regretting turning around. "Hayley." Sirius said to her. She immediately turned back around. "Right theirs Tommy and Matteo come on mom I want to go home now." Katherine said pulling Hayley over to Tom and Matteo and Ace following behind them.

"Ready Boys." Hayley asked ignoring the man behind them staring at them. "Yes let's go." Matteo said. "Yes we're gonna have so much fun we're gonna stay up late watch movies-slow down young lady let's get home first." Ace told her as she nodded her head.

"Let's go let's go." She said excitedly as they we're leaving the station. "What about Draco Blaise and Theo." Matteo asked. "They come later now let's go." She said pulling them out of the train station like a little kid who just got told they can have all the candy in the world.

"She wasn't like this at Hogwarts." Tom told Hayley. "Oh boy wait till we get him she's a whole other person." Hayley told him smiling.

Sirius watched as Katherine dragged Tom and Matteo out of the train station with Hayley and Ace behind them. "Why are they taking the Riddles home with them." Nick asked. "No idea." Athena asked. "Why is she hanging out with the Riddles anyways." Athena said.

"She's probably gonna be-Harry you finish that sentence and your gonna get it." James said cutting him off. "Never mind." He said shutting him mouth. "Look we can go over later and ask why." Alia told them as they left the train station.

Short one yes I know but I'm finally going back to school after a week and I didn't go all those days before today. Post another after school