Chapter 43

The boys had taken Katherine to a weird looking house. "What is this." She asked them. "This is something that will help you." Tom told her opening the door for her. She walked in looking around seeing knives everything laid out on a table.

"What came to murder me." She told them as he rolled his eyes. "No and your not murdering us either something that can get your pent up anger out." "I don't have pent up anger." She told him. "Your a Riddle we all have pent up anger from sadness love death everything." Matteo told her handing her a knife.

"What I'm I suppose to do with this." She said holding onto it. "Throw it at that board at that red dot." Tom told her putting her straight so she's looking at it. She looked back at them who are nodding their heads.

She looked down at the knife in her hand and threw it at the board landing it on the red dot. "Like that now whatever you do here is untraceable so nobody will know your using magic so let it all out." Matteo told her placing his hands on her shoulder.

"Have another go at it." He told her grabbing a knife and giving it to her. "Go ahead." He told her as she breathed in and out before throwing it and once again she landed it in the red dot. "Your good at this." Tom told her.

"Like you said "pent up anger"." She told him using air quotes. "Let's get started shall we." Matteo told her as she nodded her head.

It's been an hour and Katherine still isn't home and the others are worried we'll except Ace. "Right she's not home yet time to find her." Damon said pulling his phone out making calls. "Leave her alone she's fine." Ace said walking into the room. "How do you know that." Emilio asked.

"Follow me." He said walking out the house and got in the cars as they all drove off to the house. They got out and walked up to the house and peaked through the doors and saw her throwing knives at the boards.

"She's good." Aurora said as they watched her. "Have you considered-No we're not making my daughter an assassin." He said cutting off Aria. "Just saying." She muttered as he rolled his eyes.

"This is easy give me something harder." Katherine said throwing all the knives at once at the board. The boys eyes widen when they saw she threw them all at once without looking. "Theirs axe's on the table." Blaise said slowly hiding behind Draco.

She smirked and walked over to the table. "This is what I'm talking about." She muttered. She threw the axe but heard something from the other room. She looked at the boys telling them to be quiet as she grabbed a knife.

She walked into the kitchen and saw someone right their looking around the house. "Whatcha you doing." She said dragging them into the living room where the others were at. "Katherine SinClair in the flesh." The guy said as she threw him on the ground.

"Tie him up and making sure his hands are tied down." She said as they rushed and got the stuff and tied him up. "Who are you." She asked him. "Someone a friend of mine sent me how's mum." He asked and she stabbed him in the hand.

He screamed in pain as she twisted it around. "Now when I speak to you I expect an answer who are you." She told him as he whimpered. "Nobo-Wrong." She yelled stabbing his other hand. "Who are you." She told him again holding another knife.

"I suggest you answer mate that looks nasty." Matteo told him smirking a little bit. "Ethan Gonzalez." He managed to choke out. "Now how do you know about my mom." She asked him. "Oh she's big in our world so are you." He told her smiling.

She stabbed him in the stomach as his eyes widen. "If I twist it a little you'll die so I suggest you answer my question how do you know my mom." "Well who do you think killed her it wasn't meant for her it was meant for you." "Why." She asked him. "Cause your a threat to our world and we needed you gone." He said.

"How do you know about the wedding only close family knew about it." She told him. He started to laugh which annoyed her. "T-Theirs a mole in your fathers mafia."
He told her as soon as he said the last part she twisted or hearing a groan from him and pulled the knife out blood squirting everywhere.

"Kat-Like you said pent up anger." She told him throwing the knife on the floor.

"Your daughter just killed someone." Alexander told him. "Yeah someone from the American Mafia." Damon said pissed off. "She'd make a great assassin." Sage told Ace. "Care to tell me why your peaking into the windows like a creep." Katherine said playing with the knife in her hand.

Emilio jumped into Damon's arms screaming. "Kat-It's fine dad." She said rolling her eyes. "Y-You have blood on you." Emilio said pointing to it as she glared at him and he looked away. "I was gonna tell you I promise I was time wasn't right especially not right now." Ace said walking over to her.

"Well theirs a mole in your mafia I'm assuming you heard." She told him. "Y-Yeah we did." "Good fix that and have your minions clean this up i need a shower." She told him. She turned around and went back in the house telling the boys something as they all walked out.

"We'll see you tomorrow then." Tom told her. "Good and bring the stuff as well." She told him as they nodded their heads and left. "Let's go this blood is disgusting it's ruining my clothes." She told him as they walked to the car and they drove off.

Hey lovelies I've decided to add some mafia mix in here I've been reading tons of mafia books lately and I accidentally added in here by accident. Hope that's ok also how was this chapter.