15- Kingdom Time!

*+*When they finally get back to the kingdom*+*

GingerBrave runs out of the woods first. "HEY GUYS!! WE GOT ESPRESSO AND MADELEINE!!"

Other cookies crowd around the group, asking questions.

Then someone notices Madeleine's hair. "Madeleine, where's the rest of your hair?!"

Madeleine stays quiet. He barely slept the night before, and walking didn't help with how tired he is.

Espresso doesn't want to deal with people, so he starts walking home.

Madeleine grabs his wrist. Espresso looks at him. "What?"

Madeleine moves closer, then leans on Espresso's arm. "Home..?"

Espresso sighs, then picks up Madeleine. "This is the last time I'm ever going to carry you."

Madeleine frowns, but lets Espresso carry him.

Cookies follow the two tired cookies, until Espresso glares at them. They stop.

Madeleine asks "Going to.. Espresso house?"

"No. I'm taking you to your house. I have experiments to catch up on and I do not want distractions in my house."

Madeleine pulls on Espresso's shirt. "But I like your company, Espresso."

"I do not enjoy yours."

Madeleine frowns more. "Why are you acting so rude?"

"It is not a life or death situation. Plus, I'm not stuck with just you."

They reach Madeleine's house.

Espresso goes to set him down, but Madeleine tightly hugs Espresso.

"Madeleine, I am tired and would like to go home so I can brew some coffee."

"You should sleep."

He opens Madeleine's door and carries him inside, kicking the door shut behind them. "No."

"Yes."

"I don't need sleep."

"Yes you do!"

Espresso tries to put Madeleine down on his bed, but Madeleine won't let go.

"Madeleine, let go."

"No."

Espresso tries to pry him off, but it doesn't work.

"Madeleine!"

"No!"

"MadELEINE!" He shrieks as he's pulled onto the bed.

Madeleine quickly grabs his blanket and wraps Espresso up. Espresso is trying to get out. "MADDIE!"

"You need to sleep!"