45- Siblings?!

*+*A few days later*+*

Espresso is looking through the kitchen, but they're low on food.

He sighs, finishing his coffee. "I'll have to get more food."

He changes into his normal outfit, then clips on his cape. He grabs his wallet and walks over to the door.

He pulls on his boots, then walks outside.

It's a nice day today.

He goes to the shopping district. Several cookies say hi, since they haven't seen him for a few days.

Unfortunately, Venti is awake, and she sees him.

She gasps "That one is HOT! And TALL!"

She walks up to him, but he isn't looking at her. The other cookies are staring at the two, concerned.

When Espresso realizes she's there, he jumps away. "When did you get there??"

"Oh, a minute ago! What's your name?"

"Uh- Espresso."

"Oh, Expresso!"

"No that is not-"

"I'm Venti caramel macchiato, two shots of vanilla, blended, with a hint of pumpkin spice, half a tablespoon of sugar, two teaspoons of salt, and no ice. But you.."

She looks him up and down. He takes a step away. She smiles at him. "You can call me Caramel~"

"No. I will not be doing that."

She moves closer, so he moves away. She frowns "Why are you walking away?"

"I just want to buy food and leave."

"Well, I can come with you. It could be a date!"

Everyone around them is silent.

Espresso yells "Absolutely not! I'm already dating someone!"

"What..?"

Espresso sees Madeleine. Venti grabs Espresso's shirt and tries to pull him down, but he shoves her off.

He backs away, shaking. Madeleine saw. Venti tries to grab Espresso again, but Madeleine picks her up by the back of her shirt.

She starts screaming at him to put her down. He does not.

He looks at Espresso. "Are you alright?"

"Do I look like I'm fine?! I just wanted to get more food because we ran out, but fate clearly hates me!"

Venti is trying to kick Madeleine, but he's wearing armor so he doesn't notice.

She manages to slap him.

He stares at her. "I recommend that you stop screaming and hitting me."