67- Uhh- There's Somehow More Downhill?

EP stares at Pomegranate, "He's asleep."

"No. He's just pretending so he can avoid the truth."

Vanilla gets up and launches himself at the mirror, going to punch it.

His hand goes through to the other side like a portal, but he freezes just before his wrist goes through as well.

She chuckles, "You know this just proves my point, right? You really were pretending to sleep."

Vanilla tries to back up, but his hand is stuck.

He looks at EP, "Help-"

"You weren't asleep?!"

"I'm a light sleeper-" Pomegranate grabs Vanilla's hand and starts to pull him into the mirror.

She glares at him, "You are not. It took me ages to get you out of bed back when you were just baked."

Vanilla pushes on the wall to stop himself from getting pulled in, "EP please!"

EP stares at him. "Why didn't you defend yourself? You immediately tried to punch the mirror instead."

"I- I don't-"

Pomegranate yanks on his arm, but he doesn't budge. She growls, "It's true and you know it."

"No! It's- It's not (all) true!" He whispered the all.

EP heard it anyways, "So most of it is?!"

"Yes but-"

Pomegranate yanks on Vanilla's arm again, "If most of it is true, why would you believe anything he says? He's a liar, remember?"

Vanilla tries to back up, but Pomegranate uses magic to start pulling him through the mirror instead of by force.

Vanilla starts crying while reaching for anything he can to slow down.

EP asks, "Were you just using me as someone you could hug without accidentally killing?"

"No! If I want to hug something, I usually hug one of my pillows since I can't really kill those."

"But why hide your strength?"

"I don't try to most of the time! People just tend to forget.. Can you please help me-"

EP stands up, "Why?"

"We can keep talking after I'm not in the middle of being kidnapped!"

He's clawing at his wall. EP snaps his fingers and the spell pulling Vanilla stops.

EP pulls him back into his room.

Pomegranate glares at EP, "Fine. He can't dig himself out of the hole he's in anyways."

She disappears.

Vanilla Cupcake is shaking so much. He Reaches for EP, but stops himself. He grabs one of his pillows and hugs it tightly.

EP sits across from him on the bed, "Why do you act innocent though?"