55- Oven

Sorry about not updating, I started writing a book! It's the first not-fanfic thing I've written that I want to get published, so I've been spending a lot of time on it. I'm still not done writing it.

I'm really excited to see where the characters are gonna go from here because I have no control over them! Half of them have ADHD! It is very chaotic!

Anyways, here's a chapter I had sitting for a while that I kept forgetting to publish-

I haven't edited it so uh.. oops if anything's wrong. Also maybe spoilers for episode 10 of the game??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the others finish their meal in the grand dining hall, Dark Enchantress floats over to Red Velvet and Espresso, who didn't eat.

She sits on her staff. "So.. Espresso cookie. I assume you want to know why you're here."

"That would be nice."

"Well, you will be joining our cause, whether you want to or not."

"How do you plan to make me comply with whatever you order me to do?"

"Well, threatening Madeleine's life worked fairly well, but the two of you escaped together twice. We'll threaten your life instead."

"If you need me, you won't kill me."

"Then we will just have to severely injure you instead. Or.."

Dark Enchantress chuckles. "Yes.. That should work perfectly."

Red Velvet is concerned. "What are you planning."

Dark Enchantress looks at him. "You do not get to know. You betrayed us."

"But I found somewhere like the world you said you wanted!"

"You left behind the Cake Legion. You abandoned your life mission. We cannot stop until the whole world is made equal. We have to destroy the kingdoms."

Espresso interrupts. "The fact that your idea exists without anything having to be destroyed shows that there's a better way to achieve your goal."

Dark Enchantress picks him up by his shirt collar. "You are not permitted to speak."

Red Velvet is standing now. "He's telling the truth."

Dark Enchantress sighs. "Esterházy, could you take Red Velvet to the dungeon. I will continue my discussion with him later."

Esterházy nods, gracefully picking up Red Velvet.

Dark Enchantress opens a portal, then flies through it. They're at the Tower, in front of the first oven.

Espresso is confused and very worried. Dark Enchantress smiles. "Ah, the first oven. I was rebaked here, rejecting my fate. Do you know why cookies were created?"

"N-No?"

"Cookies were made to be eaten. I saw that fate and decided I would prevent it at all costs."

She's floating over the Ultimate Dough. "Will you join me?"

"While I agree that cookies shouldn't be eaten, I will not work for you. You hurt cookies instead of helping them."