22- Red Velvet's Return

Latte returns with GingerBrave and Raspberry, who was talking to GingerBrave and decided to help.

Vanilla sets Sprinkles down. "Do you remember how far he was, Sprinkles?"

They bark. "Not too far.. Where did you see him?"

Sprinkles turns and runs into the woods, making sure they aren't so fast they lose the others.

Vanilla follows, with the three cookies not far behind.

It doesn't take long for them to find Red Velvet, who's talking to some cakes.

Sprinkles tries to stop, but they slip on some ice and slide out of the cover of plants.

They bump into Red Velvet's foot.

Red Velvet looks down. "Oh, another cake? Where did you come from?"

Sprinkles barks.

"Oh, you're a wandering hound. Well, I hope you stay safe." He gently pets them.

Vanilla is hidden, watching to make sure Sprinkles is ok.

Sprinkles hops over to Vanilla.

The cookies step into the small clearing, from a different direction than where Vanilla Cupcake is.

GingerBrave asks "Why are you here?"

Red Velvet turns to them. "How did you find me?"

"We were.. on patrol."

"Well, I am only here for two cookies. If you hand them over, we can avoid a fight."

"We won't let you kidnap anyone in the kingdom!"

Red Velvet raises his sword. "You will regret that decision."

Red Velvet targets GingerBrave, while the cakes go after the other two.

Vanilla backs away, not wanting to be dragged into a fight while weaponless.

"If I find a good stick, then maybe I can help? A strong stick is a good makeshift weapon."

Sprinkles helps him.

While they're doing that, the others are fighting, and they're starting to win.

Red Velvet notices. "The battle has barely begun! I underestimated them.."

He yells "CAKES, RETREAT! I'll stay behind!"

The cakes are worried about Red Velvet, but they listen.

Red Velvet gets pushed further away from the kingdom.

A different cake hound walks over to Vanilla. The cake barks, and Vanilla looks down. "Oh! Hi!"

Red Velvet sees Vanilla, who's facing away from the fighting.

GingerBrave yells "You won't get past us!"