73- How To Train Your... Mini Nilla?

"Welcome!" The narrator boomed in a British accent, "to How To Train Your Dragon! But this time, Hiccup can talk to the dragons and they will talk back!"

"Hiccup was running around during the dragon's raid. He didn't like the raids. All the dragons did was insult everyone and steal their food while setting everything alight! He narrowly dodged a fire attack by tripping over his own feet."

"He then ran and got his ballista with a net. With this, he could finally trap a dragon and insult it back (if he was brave enough). He found an open enough area and looked to the skies."

"He could hear the Night Fury's laughter filling the skies. It was preparing its next attack, Hiccup knew this, and he planned to stop it from making another.. Yo Mama Joke..."

"He fired the net, and he did not miss this time! He HIT his target! Hiccup heard the Night Fury scream about this being a cancellation of his comedic art. The laughter turned to screams as it fell and crashed into the woods. The other dragons took no notice of this. In fact, they were glad he wasn't laughing, because his jokes were aimed at them."

"The next morning, Hiccup snuck away from Berk and ventured into the woods, armed with only his dagger and dignity, or lack thereof. As he approached the dragon, he wondered if it had already met its demise, until it opened its shimmering green orbs and glared at him. Then the dragon spoke:"

"Dude, did you shoot me out of the air with this dumb net? Oh well, it's just a dumb human. As if it could ever understand the complexities of dragon language. Elaborate words such as 'ratioed', 'sus', 'mid', and 'the tea'."

"Uh.. Isn't 'the tea' two words?"

"HOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOU PLEBEIAN?!"

"That was rude."

"Well excuse me for not expecting a mere human to understand us dragons."

"I'm just built different."

EP appears in the attic, shifted to be around Vanilla's size, "Uh, what's going on..?"

Vanilla and Antonio turn to him. Antonio chuckles, "Oh, this is perfect! We're skipping ahead to the confession!"

Vanilla holds up his hands, "EP GET OUT OF HERE WHILE YOU STILL CAN! I HAD TO SAY I WAS BUILT DIFFERENT!"

It's too late. Antonio grabs EP, "And you will be Astrid!"

Antonio holds Vanilla and EP really close to each other, "Now, Tiny Blonde Hiccup-"

"My name's Vanilla Cupcake!"

"Now, HICCUP, you remember your lines from earlier, yes?"

"Unfortunately, I do..." There are tears at the edges of his eyes, "I'm so sorry EP."

"Excellent! Begin the confession scene!"

Vanilla Cupcake takes a shaky breath, "Ever since the day I met you, I knew we were built different. So, I've.. I've made a.. love poem.. for you.... Roses are red, violets aren't blue, this is really cringe, but I love you..."

EP is unsure of how to respond, but he doesn't get the chance before they're shoved together.

Vanilla ends up face first in EP's shirt.