62- Pure Chaos

*+*The next night*+*

Madeleine is out on patrol.

Espresso is asleep in a chair after completing an experiment with a certain spell.

Espresso opens his eyes.

He's in a dimly lit hallway.

He hugs himself, shivering.

'Espresso...'

He yelps and turns around. EP is standing there, much taller than Espresso and partially fading into the shadows.

He grins, showing off his sharp teeth. 'You never got rid of my body completely. My crumbs remained.'

Espresso stumbles away

Espresso stumbles away. EP laughs, 'Wake up, Espresso.'

EP charges at Espresso, who screams and runs down the hallway.

He hits a wall.

'WAKE UP ESPRESSO!'

Just before EP touches Espresso, he wakes up.

Only to see EP grinning down at him, "Good morning."

Espresso tries to run, but EP grabs him, "You're not escaping!"

EP carries Espresso out of the house. He goes past Mocha's room with a kicking and screaming Espresso.

But Mocha was already awake.

EP walks outside before melting into the shadows, taking Espresso with him.

Mocha stares at the ground, "Fake Dad wanted Dadeleine though.. OH NO."

She runs to Vanilla Cupcake's house.

When EP comes out of the shadows, he's in a building. He throws Espresso onto the floor, "There. He's all yours."

"Finally! And no one's gonna realize they're both gone until sunrise!"

EP clears his throat, "Your half of the deal?"

She rolls her eyes, "He's in the closet."

"Why did you put him in the closet?!"

"He was annoying me and I didn't want to hurt him before you got here so it was the best thing I could think of!"