51- Venti's Fall

This chapter is a bit violent compared to the rest-

Just thought I'd warn y'all
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rye cookie is glaring at Venti. "Get away from the kid."

Venti summons a spear behind Rye, then launches it towards her back.

Chili Pepper tackles Rye, saving her from the spear.

Venti gets the grain bullet out of her arm before healing herself.

She throws the other spear at Mocha, hitting her in the leg. Mocha screams.

She tries to sit up, but Venti waves her hand. Magic restraints appear on Mocha's wrists and hold her down.

Fig blows their horn, and the fig birds are summoned. They go after Venti.

She blinds most of them, knocking them out of the sky. She summons another spear, walking towards Mocha, who's terrified.

Knight, Princess, and Raspberry stand between Venti and Mocha.

Venti is even more annoyed. "Get out of my way."

They do not.

Mocha is trying to break the restraints. She breaks one of them.

She quickly breaks the next one and sits up.

Madeleine is back, walking up behind Venti.

Venti gets ready to throw a spear at Princess, but Madeleine grabs the spear shaft and rips it out of her hand.

He drops it on the ground and punches Venti in the back of the head.

She lands face first in the dirt. Before she can get up, he stabs her leg.

Venti screams, but sits up enough to grab Madeleine and yank him down to the ground.

Madeleine hits his head on a sugarcube rock. He starts to get up, but Venti grabs his hair and slams his face on the rock.

His glasses shatter from the force.

She looks at his bloodied face, decides it's not enough, and slams his face on the rock again.

Knight and Raspberry try to get Venti to let go of Madeleine, but she blinds them as well.

Madeleine tries pulling Venti's wrist away from his head, but she slams him down a third time. Part of his face is starting to crumble.

Other cookies try to help but Venti screams "I HAVE TONS OF MANA AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BLIND ALL OF YOU PERMANENTLY!!"

They back away. The only way they can save Madeleine is if they kill her in one hit. None of them are strong enough to do that.

She slams Madeleine's face on the rock again. He lets go of her wrist, his hand hitting the ground with a soft thud.

His breathing is shaky.