52- Madeleine Needs To Calm Down

*+*The next day*+*

Espresso is still cold, but he's calming down. He's sitting at the table, drinking coffee that Madeleine made.

He looks at the coffee, then asks "What do you add to the coffee to make it taste this good?"

He starts to drink more of it when Madeleine replies "Oh, a special type of cream."

His tone is far from innocent.

Espresso spits out his coffee, heating up. "Wh- What?!"

Madeleine looks at Espresso, trying to hold his laughter. "Sorry, sorry, I-"

"You must be joking!"

"I am. Do you feel warmer?"

"From shock and embarrassment, yes!"

Madeleine walks over to Espresso. "I should not have made that joke, but I knew it would help you be less cold."

"I both appreciate and hate you for it."

Madeleine sets food in front of Espresso. "I know you like bitter coffee, but I do add a bit of sugar to it, so that's why it doesn't taste the same as how you make it."

Espresso puts down the cup. Madeleine walks back over to the kitchen. "Plus, I think you would be able to taste if it wa-"

"Do not finish that sentence."

"Why? No one else is in the room."

Espresso hides his face with his hand. "I don't want to think about it. It's embarrassing..."

Mocha, who leans on the doorframe, chuckles "Why? Are you a bottom?"

Espresso heats up even more. He moves his food out of the way, takes off his glasses, and lets his head hit the table.

Mocha looks at Madeleine. "He's a bottom, isn't he?"

Madeleine chuckles nervously "Not always-"

Espresso sits up. "Madeleine! Stop!"

Madeleine stops smiling. "Sorry. Did I go too far?"

"Yes!"

"I will make sure I don't do that again."

"Thank you."

Mocha asks "Sooo.. What's for breakfast?"

Madeleine holds up another plate with waffles on it. "Food!"

Madeleine sets the plates on the table.

Mocha sits down and starts eating. "You two are the best dads I've ever met."

Espresso puts his glasses back on. "We.. We aren't dads though? Not officially, at least."

"Well I keep accidentally calling you both Dad, and I'm living here, and you treat me like I'm your daughter."

Madeleine sits down next to Espresso with his own food. "We could adopt you so that legally it's true."