Chapter 3

Y/n pov

We were all on our way home, appa asked us all to come home since he had made something special for us.

"I can't wait to taste what Lee appa has cooked," Jungkook said, jumping on his seat excitedly.

Our whole day at school went with fighting, and then in the principal's office and later we were asked to write an apology and also we had to clean the gym room as punishment, so we didn't attend a single class today.

"I am so tired," Jimin said, stretching his body.

"Lazy goose always tried," I snapped.

"See who says that, if it weren't for you we wouldn't have got this punishment," Jimin said back.

"Who told you to get involved, I didn't drag you," I scoffed.

"Will you both shut up for a few minutes please?" Taehyung said, getting tired of us.

As we all reached home, we got down and walked into my home.

Appa was in the kitchen cooking something.

I ran to him and hugged him, "appa, I am back," I said, as he pecked the crown of my head.

"Hi baby, everyone go freshen up, then we can eat, hmm?" He smiled at me, as I nodded at him.

"Y/n! Why is there a scar under your lips?" Appa asked, stopping me.

"I had a fight with Taeyang today, I thought you would have heard it from Jung appa?" I asked.

"Yeah, he did tell me about it, but make sure to not get beaten up the next time you fight with someone, hmm?" He winked at me.

"Sure appa," I winked back, "appa," I heard Tae oppa whining, "stop spoiling her will you?" He said as appa laughed it off.

The others have a few sets of their clothes in our home, so they went to the guest rooms and took a shower while I did the same in my room.

We all took a seat at the dining table, as appa placed the blow of the new dish he tried. He loved to cook and would always cook us something.

I heard the doorbell ring, a maid must have opened the door and someone came into the dining room, "Hobi oppa," I shouted and ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Y/n," he shouted and hugged me back.

After me everyone else greeted him and at last, he gave a comforting hug to Dalmi eonni and then took a seat with us.

He must have heard what happened and came.

He is currently in the dorms, in the university they have a rule which says that the first years should definitely stay in the dorms.

We all had a few talks and ate what appa made, appa packed it for the others too and sent it with Hobi oppa, "why do you have to leave so early?" I pouted, clinging onto his arm.

"They won't allow me in the dorms after 9 pm, and I should stop by the mansion to hand the others the dish, so I have to leave now baby," he gently caressed my hair.

"Fine! But you all should come home this weekend, I miss you all," I demanded, to which he happily nodded.

I am the clingiest one in our group, but they don't mind it.

I looked at the time and cursed under my breath, "I promised Ari and Jae that I would take them to the park today, shit, I am leaving, bye," I rushed out, but ran back in, searching for my phone.

"I shouldn't let my brother hang out with you, what if he becomes rowdy like you," Jimin said, as he was eating his ice cream.

I stuck out my tongue at him, still searching for my phone, "don't worry y/nie, I will let my sister with you," Jungkook giggled.