Chapter 34

Jimin pov

I and y/n were the only ones home now, since everyone had work to do and went out and Jin hyung and Injae noona were on a vacation this week to celebrate their engagement.

y/n was in the gym room, so I decided to go there since I was bored alone.

She was getting out of the room wiping her sweat off with a towel and a bottle in the other hand.

She was wearing a sports bra and a black shorts which covered only her upper thighs.

She was walking towards the living room, and still didn't notice me, so I took this chance and silently went behind her and smacked her butt.

She jumped, letting out a yelp and dropped the towel and bottle to the ground and placed her hand on her chest.

She turned around after a few seconds and looked at me. The look on her face was so funny and showed how scared she was.

She cursed under her breath before kicking my knee, "stop laughing idiot," she gritted, she turned around and picked up the bottle and towel before turning back and aiming the bottle at me.

I stopped laughing and immediately started running and heard y/n running behind me.

I ran around the kitchen and living room before going out and passed the garden and stood by the pool, breathing heavily and saw that she was bending with her hands resting on her knees and breathing heavily.

I went to her and before she could react, I grabbed the bottle from her and threw it away before trapping her in my arms.

"Eww, leave me, I am all sweaty," she wiggled, but I held her tight and stepped back with her in my arms.

"Then let's get cleaned," I grinned before picking her up and jumped right into the pool.

She screamed, holding me tight. When my feet landed on the ground and I stood straight, y/n gasped and lifted her head up, "what the fuck are you doing?!" she shouted at me, making me laugh.

I let her down as she stood on the ground, the water reaching till her chest, "the water is cold," she groaned, "shall I make you warm?" I smirked, she instantly blushed and I love the way I have an effect on her.

"W-what if someone comes?" she asked, "I asked if you wanted a towel, pervert," I teased, she gasped before hitting my chest.

I laughed, before pulling my t- shirt over my head, I threw it somewhere, I grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants but stopped when she grabbed my wrist, "what a-are you doing?" she blushed, "don't," she mumbled shyly, looking down.

I smiled before letting the pants on and looked back at her. She was staring at my god gifted body, me and Jungkook always took good care of our fitness in our group, other than Jin hyung and Tae who do it for their careers.

"I look hot, na?" I asked, she snapped out and looked into my eyes as I took a step towards her.

Her bosom touched my chest, as I put my arm around her and pulled her closer while my other arm went to her face, my finger traced from her temple to her cheeks before I placed a strand of hair behind her ear, then I moved it down and around her neck, all the while she was looking at me with this emotion in her eyes that made me feel butterflies all over and I could feel the goosebumps on her skin.

We both were staring at each other for a few moments as I admired how beautiful the girl in my arm is. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on and the more I look at her, the more captivating she is.

Our faces moved closer as her hands made their way around my neck as she pulled me down and attached her lips with mine.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of her lips on mine, she sucked on my bottom lip, tugging at my hair making me groan.

I  tightened my arm around her and pulled her closer, leaving no gap between our bodies, her touch made me feel some type of way.

My arms went to her waist and down her thighs as I picked her up , she let out a gasp and wrapped her legs around my waist, holding me tight as I grabbed her butt.

I put my tongue into her mouth and roamed every corner of her mouth, we both were out of breath but didnt pull away.

At this point I may also be in love with this girl, but I don't regret anything. I can feel her feeling something different for me, I don't know if it's love but I know it's not the same as before.

We both gasped for air as we pulled away, she rested her forehead on mine, and breathed heavily with me.

I was going in to peck her lips but was stopped when we heard voice from the door, "what the fuck are you both doing?" Jungkook almost yelled as we both jerked and I put her down, Jungkook and Taehyung were standing by the door, looking shocked and confused.

We both froze for a moment, when I looked at y/n, she was looking at Jungkook with a terrified expression.

<>

"What was that?" Taehyung asked me, "we both were playing around and fell into the pool, and I picked her up," I made up a lie.

"And kissed her," he said, making my eyes wide and mouth hung open. "Y-you saw?" I stuttered, avoiding eye contact.

"Since when did you both start dating?" he asked, he was damn serious. "We both aren't dating," I mumbled, I wondered what Jungkook and y/n were talking in the other room.

"Then why were you both kissing? And I have been noticing the atmosphere between you both have been so different these days," he asked.

"She... asked me to teach her how to be intimate with her partner when she broke up with Eunwoo," I said slowly.

"How could you agree with that, Jimin? I know you have feelings for her, but we aren't sure about her feelings, you will be broken when she ends this and finds a boyfriend," he scolded, "since when did you know I like her?" I asked, 'cause I am damn sure no one knows about it.

"For a year, you thought I wouldnt find out if you didn't tell me? I am your best friend Jimin," he said. I was silent for a few seconds before I spoke, "yeah... I kinda fell for her these days, and I am sure she doesn't see me as a friend anymore, I am not sure if it's love, but she definitely sees me as something more than a friend, I can feel it," I spoke.

"We aren't sure Jimin, I don't want you to end up getting hurt, both of you are precious to me," he sighed, "I will take care of myself, don't worry, hmm?" I gave him an assuring smile as he sighed again.

"So how is it going with you and Kook?" I changed the topic.

"We haven't made anything official even though we confessed to each other, we are going on a few dates these days and seeing what it's like," he smiled. I was so happy to see my friend with his first crush and love.

"Testing the waters huh?" I chuckled, he nodded shyly, his cheeks taking over a shade of light pink.

After talking for a few more minutes with him, we both came out of the room and saw Jungkook and y/n in the living room.

Jungkook was hugging y/n and when he pulled away he pecked her forehead and I didnt like how close they both were being with each other.

"Dude, cant see your girl with gay men too?" Tae nudged, it's not that I don't trust them with each other, but I don't like it if it's not me that is being close to her.

When we got to our room, I asked y/n, "what did Jungkook say?"

She paused for a moment before answering, "he first scolded me, but was then relieved that it was you and not some stranger, and he said about him and Tae oppa," she answered.

"So... he is ok with..." I pointed between myself and her, "us?" I asked, "he agreed after I talked to him," she said, "what did you say? I thought he would be ready to kill me." I breathed out. "Just..." she shrugged and walked into the bathroom, avoiding the question.

Sorry for not posting this week, to make it up I will post another chapter today and one more tmr😁❤️

Happy reading!💖

Please vote and comment!💜