Chapter 40

I am able to do my work on my own now, the bandage was removed and I don't need to depend on anyone anymore.

Especially I don't have to ask Jimin for help if we both are alone.

By now I am sure Jimin has said everything that happened between us to the others but I am happy that no one is asking anything about it other than Jungkook.

He is the only one who knows my feelings for Jimin and he is always pestering me to go talk to Jimin and confess.

And Jimin... He is being too much to handle these days. He keeps flirting with me every chance he gets and he teases me so much.

Yesterday he walked out of the bathroom with just a towel and was almost about to drop it until I yelled at him, and all he did was just laughed at me and dropped the towel right in front of the closet and walked into the closet before closing the door behind.

I swear I wasn't this unholy before, but seeing his naked butt yesterday made me feel things, like what's happening to me?

"Want me to help you shower?" he smirked at me, "no thanks," I gave him a tight-lipped smile and walked into the bathroom after taking my clothes with me.

I know walking out with a towel when he is in the room wouldn't end well, so I took my clothes with me.

After showering, I looked back at the hanger for a towel only to realise that I forgot the towel because of him.

I didn't close the bathroom door, but the shower door was closed, so I called Jimin, "finally you are inviting me in?" I heard him, "in your dreams," I shouted back.

"We do more than just showering together in my dreams, baby," I blushed furiously hearing him and thanked god that he wasn't able to see it.

"Pervert! Get me a towel, I forgot it," I said, after a few seconds, I heard the door open and I unlocked this door and only put my hand out for him.

He placed the towel on my hand and the next second I locked the door after pulling the towel with me.

"Are you thinking that low of me that I would barge in even if you don't want me to?" his voice was laced with hurt, making me drown in guilt.

I never intended to make him feel like this, and seeing him so hurt because of me makes me want to punch myself.

"You and Jimin hyung are so gloomy these days that even Park eomma noticed and started asking us what was wrong, why can't you both just talk about it?" Jungkook asked me as we both were walking around the university during the break.

"There is nothing to talk about," I shrugged, he let out a breath before pulling me with him and making me sit on the bench nearby.

"Will you please explain to me what's stopping you from accepting him?" he demanded, "I am not sure about how it would end up," I sighed.

"Why would you have to worry about the end when you haven't even started y/n? This isn't a business for you to set an objective and make a plan to reach the end of it, in fact, we don't know even if this relationship has an end, what if it lasts forever?" He did have a point but he doesn't understand that I won't be able to take it if I and Jimin don't work out.

"Let's not talk about this please," I got up, ready to leave, "you keep saying this to me, but I know you will end up with him for sure," he said, he was serious which made me curious as to why he was sure about it.

When he noticed my confusion, he started, "I know about you, you are nothing different from me and just like how I confessed because of my possessiveness, you will also do something similar, wait and see," he said. "I accept I am as possessive as you, but I can control better than you," and he burst out laughing and walked ahead of me.