Chapter 17

"He didn't come with you?" Jin oppa asked, "no and stop asking about him! He left home a few hours back and didn't return till I was home," I snapped and sighed out.

It was our usual weekend dinner and we were all gathered here except Jimin, "you guys still haven't talked to him?" Injae eonni asked.

"HE has not talked to us yet," Jungkook scoffed, "he is always with that two-faced bitch and is ignoring us," he added.

"Language, Jungkook!" Tae oppa stated.

"I literally saw her smirk at me when I asked hyung to come to have lunch with us and he declined, I know she again has a goal and that's why she is here," Jungkook said.

"Sorry for being late guys," Jimin entered the reserved area with a girl following behind him and it was none other than Jiwoo herself.

Jungkook scoffed as I was boiling in anger.

"She looks different, but still looks bitchy," Jungmi eonni scoffed beside me, the others were also with us 2 years back in school when everything happened.

I banged the table and stood up, "you really brought her HERE?! Really Jimin? You know none of us like her here and you brought her here, you have been avoiding us for some bitch like her! She is an outsider while we are your family for god's sake!" I yelled and let out all my pent up anger.

"Stop with this 'outsider' y/n, I haven't been avoiding you all but just gave space for you all to think which is right and wrong, you can't just be caught up in the past, she has changed now and apologised for everything and you are still holding onto it and everyone here is by your side when you don't make sense at all, we never made outside friends because you didn't like bringing others in, but we can't always be like that, you aren't some princess and we can't always go according to your wishes, grow up y/n!" He shouted.

"Right, I should grow up," I scoffed, "I can't even look at her without thinking about what she said, it still haunts me, and you aren't understanding me and taking her side in this, do whatever you want, if you want to speak to her then let it stay within yourself, don't bring her here! Don't bring her to OUR group gathering!" I said.

"Don't be a coward and face it y/n," he spat, "it's either me or her, tell her to leave or I am leaving," I demanded.

"I will leave-" Jiwoo started but was cut off by Jimin, "you are staying here, if someone isn't ok with you being here then let them leave," Jimin grabbed her wrist.

"Fine, I am leaving," I gritted out and left the room, shutting the door behind with a loud bang.

I was very hurt by his behaviour, we have always been rude to each other, but we never got into these kinds of serious arguments and I always thought that how much we fight we had a bond within us, but today it was proved that the bond was only from one side then it isn't strong enough.

Jimin pov

"I am sorry, I will leave," Jiwoo yanked my handoff and ran behind y/n.

"The fuck is wrong with you Jimin?" Hoseok hyung hissed at me.

"Nothing is wrong with me, I am doing what is right, she wanted to apologize to everyone and I brought her here, it's you guys who are wrong this time, stop taking y/n's side all the time," I sighed.

"We aren't taking sides here Jimin, you aren't understanding it from her point of view, you know how long it took us to take her from that mindset, you know how she used to scream in her sleep and wake up apologising for Lee eomma's death, she was never over it but tried to ignore it for her, she didn't want us to get worried, and you know everything that Jiwoo caused to y/n and you still want her to bring in front of y/n, you are just trying to poke her old wounds Jimin," Yoongi hyung talked.

"We don't mind if you make friends outside, but just don't bring them to our group gathering, we have grown up together and bringing someone new won't do any good, we have already seen how it went once and we were almost at the verge of falling apart that time too and now again we are at the same place, think wisely and make a decision Jimin, don't give up on your family for some outsider," Namjoon hyung patted my shoulder and walked out.

Jisoo noona walked towards me gritting her teeth, she raised her fist and gave me a punch right on my cheek, making me stumble back, "just putting some sense into this fool," she shrugged and walked away.

Jungkook didn't even spare me a glance and walked away, "I thought you and y/n were finally getting along, but now you are in a situation of breaking your bond between everyone too Jimin," Taehyung spoke before walking off.

I was left in the room all alone now, one side of my mind was telling me the others were overreacting and the other side was telling me what I did was wrong, I shouldn't have chosen Jiwoo over y/n, but what else can I do there? Jiwoo wasn't like before and I knew it, but no one understood her and at least I should take her side.

The next day, I started to talk to everyone but didn't stop talking to Jiwoo, I was still talking to her but joined my group during lunch. The only person who didn't talk to me nor spare me a glance was y/n and I thought she would come around soon.

But I was wrong even after a week she still didn't talk to me, my parents doubted that something was going on, but gave us space to make it right ourselves.

I invited Jiwoo to my home today, after making sure that y/n wasn't home. She was going shopping with eomma.

"I can still leave if y/n don't like it Jimin," Jiwoo said after getting in, "she isn't home Jiwoo, don't worry," I assured her and we walked in together.

We were talking for an hour and later got hungry.

I said that I will cook for us, but Jiwoo suggested that she would cook ramen for us and since she sounded so genuine while asking, I couldn't say no.

I was in my room, collecting the biscuit and chocolate wrappers that we were eating and putting them in the dustbin when I heard Jiwoo's scream from downstairs.

Happy reading!💖