ch2: new home

The three akatsuki ended up spending a whole week on that island. They had learned a lot about this island. Most of the animals and plants were no where close to the animals in their old world. Weird looking animals scattered across the island. They came into conclussion that they were stranded in another world.

They build a small hut out of wood. There were not much furniture inside, just a simple table, chairs, three beds and a mini sasuke figurine made out of clay.

They already adapted to their new way of living.
Tobi was in charge of gathering food, itachi was in charge of cooking, cleaning the house, making furniture. And lastly pain was in charge of.....commanding them........

"Ofcourse, what do you expect me to do. Im your leader, my job is to make a plan and assigning jobs for you?" (Pain)

That was his excuse everytime they got into a fight.

'yeah, thats exactly why i called him a pain in the as-' (tobi)

Tobi's mouth was covered by itachi's hand before he could finish his sentence. One moon was enough, he didn't want to see another stone moon floating above the island.

They shifted their head toward their leader. Pain's chest heaving up and down in a slow rythm, a small snore could be heard, telling them that he was in a deep sleep.

'Hate to admit it ... But i agree with you' ( itachi)

Itachi already tolerated his leader behavior for the last one week. His patience had already reached his limit.

He took a leaf and wrote ' no work, no food' On the leaf. Then he put the leaf beside of pain's bed. He clip the leaf down with a rock to prevent it from being blown away by the wind.

Later that day, pain woke up and read the leaf. His eyes went wide and immediately ran toward itachi.

" Ah, yeah about that you got the wrong idea!!! Im not a freeloader, I was thinking about our future plan!!"(pain)

" Then do tell me your plan leader?" ( Itachi)

Pain scratched his head trying to came up with a good plan on the spot. an idea strucked him like a thunder, revelation from the god, whisper from the einstein himself.

He formed a solemn smile on his face and opened his mouth.

"I had been thinking of a way to go back to our own world and came into conclussion there is no answer to that question"(pain)

In reality he hadn't thought anything about that. He just spout anything on his head to appease itachi's anger.

"....what do you mean, you still have your rinnegan, and i have my sharingan" (itachi)

Pain closed his mouth and began searching for another excuses. He smirked and asked

"Tell me, what was the source of the power needed to do the space time ninjutsu?" (Pain)

Itachi eyes narrowed at pain's question. A sigh left itachi's mouth as he realised what pain's question mean.

"Gedo mazo right?" ( Itachi)

To be honest pain didn't even know what he was saying, but still he nodded his head.

One thing he learned after arguing with itachi for the last 5 years, the best way to win an argument with itachi is to let him answer his own question.

One last push to convince itachi. He continued his question

"And where is the gedo mazo again?" (Pain)

"In our own world... Couldn't you summon it here?"( Itachi)

Itachi stared straight to pain's eyes. He activate his sharingan to see whether pain is lying or not.