Ch 25: no more pain

few hour ago the buster call alarm rang, the civilian were evacuated and the marine went to the frontline.

A chef sat down on a chair inside the empty restaurant. He took off his hat and placed it on the table. He looked around his restaurant, this restaurant was his home and his most important place.

His family had ran this restaurant for a few generation. They didn't get much income since they sold their food for free to the marines, in exchange the marine will supply the ingredients and gave them a small financial support.

But they kept the restaurant open, they enjoyed the customer's happiness when they ate their food. It was a fun business.

" I guess this is the end of our journey" ( chef)

He said while wiping the table with a wet cloth. In a few minutes the island will be destroyed by the buster call. Once the buster call was activated there was no way to retract it.

Sound of guns and cannon exploded outside the restaurant. The chef sat down hugging his hat. The sound got louder and closer. He closed his eyes, bracing for the explosion.

He waited around one minutes, five minutes, ten minutes... But the impact never came. He went to the entrance and took a quick look through the gap of the door. His views were blocked by a weird red wall. He opened the door to get a better view.

His mouth gaped open as he saw a giant red skeleton slicing the flying cannon balls. He had to turn his head up just to see the giant's shoulder.

A red flaming cloth enveloped the giant, turning into somekind of cloak around the giant's body. The already huge giant became even bigger. The cloak around its body turned into a red armor with a pair of red wing on its back.

" W-what is that." (Chef)

He jumped startled as felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned his head and noticed there was a masked guy standing beside him.

"This is the payment for the food" (tobi)

The masked man gave him a few gold coins and walked into the restaurant with his friend. The chef return the money saying that the food was free for marines.

" And thats why we paid" ( tobi)

The masked man said while pointing the red could pattern on his back with his thumb. The chef realized that they were not marines but the enemies that the marine were searching.

Sweat began flowing on his back. But then he thought again, These guys were the one who protected him and his restaurant, they even pay their food. Different from the marines that always complaint about the food even though they got them for free.

A few hour later another man entered the restaurant, his long black hair was tied into ponytail. He stretched his body as he walked to the table. He sat infront of pain and tobi and rested his arms on the table.

" Thank you for your hard work" (pain)

The panty mask man said to the weasel mask ninja. The chef walked to their table with a tomato salad, a grilled fish, a fried octopus, and three fruit juices on a white tray.

"Hn, excuse me sir but we didn't order anything?" (Itachi)

The chef placed the food and the drinks on the table and said that was his way to say thank you.

Itachi was impressed by the taste, but what interest him the most was the fact that the chef remembered their favorite dishes.

The chef left the table and the three uchiha began eating the foods. They were hungry and exhausted, It didn't took them long to finished the whole food.