ch 44 : Flying whale

Three hour passed but the white beard pirate still hadn't appeared. Garp was eating his rice cake, behind him ace and obito were having a light talk.

Sengoku shook his head, amazed by garp's calmness even though they were about to fight the strongest pirate and his fleet.

The three vice admiral were no different except for akainu. The other two vice admiral had forgotten their job, aokiji had fallen asleep in his chair while kizaru was drawing eyes on aokiji's eye mask.

Sengoku massaged his head, trying his best to put up againts the vice admirals. His white hairs had been increasing lately because of them.

" Stop frowning sengoku, you look like a goat when you do that." (Garp)

Garp said while eating his rice cake, sengoku took out a mirror and compared himself with the goat standing beside him.

" Yeah.....he...is...right..." (Kizaru)
"I can't deny it" (aokiji)
" Truth" (akainu)

Sengoku glaring at the vice admirals for betraying him.

" Just take a break, you can leave the marines to us." (Akainu)

Sengoku shook his head, he couldn't leave the marine yet.

" Hahaha, i will retire when fish fly in the sky." (Sengoku)

He wouldn't retire until he find someone that could lead the marine and not just a puppet of the world goverment.

" You shouldn't have said that sengoku, what are you going to do now?" (Garp)

Garp said while pointing his hand at the sky.
Sengoku turned his head in the direction garp was pointing, his jaw dropped as he saw a whale flying in the sky.

Sengoku used a binocular to get a better look of the whale. White beard flag fluttered in the wind as the whale shaped ship flew toward the marine fort at high speed.

" Impossible, flying mobydick" (sengoku)

On the deck of the ship stood a man holding a spear in his right hand. A smile was hidden behind his white mustache as he looked down on the marines below him.

A blue phoenix landed beside him, the fire engulfing his body dissipated as he turned back into human.

" That guy sure has a rediculous idea, yoi." (Marco)

As the first division commander, marco had work together with many pirates, but none of them had made such a ridiculous plan.

" Gurarara looking back it was quite funny when he presented his idea. " (White beard)

The marine expected them to came from the sea, using the ocean would be disadvantagous for them.

White beard suggested them to dive into the ocean and resurface right below the marine fort. The idea was opposed by pain, he said it would be bad if they froze the water and trapped them inside the sea.

Pain shared his own idea, he said the best solution would be to fly above the marine fort. The meeting room fell silent before they burst out laughing taking it as a joke.

" He is a great strategist." (Marco)

Marco was impressed by pain's ability to came up with unusual strategy.

"I agree. Every pirates dream of sailing on the sea, but who would have tought we could sail in the sky too." (White beard)

White beard said as he leaned against the wooden railing, looking at the marines below them. Sound of footstep came from behind them.

" Yeah, as expected of me. I will go down first, see you at the ground." (Pain)

Pain said as he walked pass them and jumped off the ship. Marco and whitebeard stared at pain with blank face.

" If he jump down, then who is keeping the ship flying?!!" (Marco)

Marco and whitebeard face turned pale as the ship took a sharp dive toward the ocean below them.

Pain landed on the ocean right infront of the marine fort. He set his foot on the sea and rolled his sleeves. Flexing his biceps as a warm up, he looked at the ship above him and raised his hand.

" Arrrrrgghhhh!!!!!!" (Pain)

His rinnegan shone as he used almighty push to slowly lower the ship. A huge wave was created as the ship landed on the water. Aokiji jumped and froze the water around the ship.

The ice was blocked by whitebeard's devil fruit before it managed to reach the ship. One by one the white beard pirates jumped down from the ship.

The marines took out their weapon and stood infront of them. The white beard pirates was outnumbered. The information was wrong, the white beard pirates came alone, they didn't bring their fleet.

The marines underestimated the white beard pirates and lowered their guard. They began betting who would catch the most pirate.

One of the marine took a head start and ran toward pain, he had never seen pain before. He was confident he could take down this no name weakling.

" I can't beat white beard or the commander, but atleast i will get your bounty even if its small. " (Marine)

The marine smirk as he swung his sword at pain. His sword pierced into pain's chest. His smirk disapeared, when pain's body turned into a log of wood. He looked around searching for pain, sweat began flooding his back after losing sight of his enemy.

" You shall know pain." (Pain)

He heard a whisper from below. He looked down and saw the ice below him cracked, a pair of fingers rose from the ice at high speed.

" Thousand years of pain!!!!" (Pain)

The combination of the jutsu and almighty push increase the force behind the attack. The marine's mind became blurry as he felt an indescribable pain.

That day a poster was made for the most notorious pirate in the world. A picture of a man with orange hair with piercings on his face and a pair of purple eyes. On the bottom of the poster written his bounty rivaling the famous pirates in history. Crowned with a nickname, pain in the ass.