ch 16 : impostor among them

One of the prided marine stronghold, enies lobby. A massive island that was guarded by thousand of marine, and the headquarter of cp9 at the same time.

A marine ship docked at the island's harbour. The ship was badly damage, its deck was burnt, the windows are broken, a lot giant claw mark etched on the floor.

The medical team rushed into the ship carrying the injured marine. The ship crews were 15 unconcious marine, two lightly wounded marines and a marine captain.

The marine captain went down from the ship. His orange hair was hidden behind his capped, his white coat fluttered as he walked down the stairs. Behind him, two people dressed in marine uniform, their black hair swayed as the wind blew and their red eyes shone staring at the marines on the harbour.

"Lead me to the one incharge here" (pain)

He went up to one of the marines stationed at the harbour. He ordered the marine to guide him.

"sorry sir, but the cp9 were on their mission to catch the devil child." (Marine)

The marine told them timidly, his eyes were looking down. Pain nodded as he grabbed the marine by the shoulder.

" Then let me meet the one that has the highest power here." (Pain)

The poor marine shivered, his skin was beyond pale. The orange hair marine look intimidating with all those piercings on his face. More over that purple eyes, he must be a renowned devil fruit user. The marine kept praying in his heart, hoping that the orange hair captain didn't get mad at him.

" I-i will help y-" ( marine)

" No need for that, i am the one in charge here!" (Chief justice basketville)

A voice came from the entrance of the harbour. Three head with one body, the body was covered in wierd clothes that resemble poker card with marine symbol at the center.

That three head marine reminded pain of kakuzu for some reason. He got sentimental there for a second, secretly wiping his tears.

" So, who are you. I have never seen your face before?" (Chief justice baskerville)

Pain made a sign with his finger, telling itachi to use genjutsu on the chief justice. Itachi walked forward and activated his sharingan.

" Reporting, emergency squad under captain pain. We were reinforcement sent by the headquarter to defend this base. We were attacked by some pirate but we managed to beat them." (Itachi)

Itachi explained as he stared at their eyes one by one. The three head nodded, by the end of his report itachi had already casted genjutsu on all three head of the baskerville.

Out of curiosity tobi used his sharingan to scanned baskerville's body. He saw three sweaty old man inside baskerville's clothes. The one on the middle was drenched in sweat, his hand were moving carefully trying to not touch the other two's sweaty body especially their lower part.

Tobi poked itachi's waist, telling him to see their body too. Itachi did what tobi told him to and instantly regreted it. Pain tilted his head wondering what the two uchihas were talking about. He regrets he that wasn't born as an uchihas.

" We have recieved your report, welcome to enies lobby. Make yourself at home and treat the other marine like your family." ( Bskerville)

Pain nodded his head and followed the the chief justice baskerville into the stronghold. Tobi was busy holding his laughter as he saw the middle man accidentally touched the left man's ass. Itachi was left behind, his mind working hard to decipher baskerville message.

" Treat the marines like a family. Hn, I have recieved your order loud and clear." (Itachi)

A certain memory played in his mind as he activate his mangekyo sharingan.