after story 3 : Youth!!!!!

Two man were walking on the street, one of them had a scar on his face and the other one had an orange spiky hair.

They were kicked out of the hokage's office and were homeless now. Obito tore off a piece of his sleeve and gave it to pain.

" Cover your eyes with this before danzo see it." (Obito)

Pain took the black cloth and wrapped it around his head.

" Lets get some free house while we are at it." (Pain)

It didn't took him long before he found his first victim. He sensed chakra of two people running toward him.

A smirk plastered on his face, his plan was simple, just lean toward them and fell. That way he will be sent to the hospital, in other words free house and food.

" Houuuu!!!" (Pain)

Swoooshh.......

Pain leaned his body toward them in the hope of being lightly bumped by them. Creakkkk, the sounds of his bone cracked loudly as his body flew into the sky.

" Gohfu!!!!"

The air got knocked out of his chest from the impact of the crash. The cloth covering his eyes loosened, the last thing he saw was two pair of bushy brows and green track suits.

The two guy on green track suit stopped and looked back. Behind them, pain was twitching on the ground.

" Gyaaa!!! Guy, we must apologize!!!" (Duy)

The older man said to young boy beside him.

" yes father!!!" (Guy)

" We are very sorry!!!" (Guy and duy)

The two of them bowed their head and shouted their apologies infront of pain's face. Not only his eyes and body, now pain had also lost his hearing too!!!

" Now help me take him to the hospital son!!!" (Duy)

The small boy in green clothes nodded his head and lifted pain's legs while his father lifted pain's hands.

" We must hurry to the hospital and after that we will add another one hundred laps around the village as our punishment." (Duy)

" Yes father!!!." (Guy)

The two of them ran toward the hospital holding pain above their head. A loud cracking sound from pain's body as he endured the trip to the hospital.

" That looks painfull." (Obito)

Obito said standing alone in the street.