Ch 53 : Their one piece

Cold breeze blew as the night came. Soft warm light of the lantern reflected in the wooden figurine on itachi's hand.

Pain lay in bed calming his seasickness. The room was unusually quite, the two of them took a glance at obito.

Sitting beside the window, obito quitely stared at sky thinking about something difficult or so they thought.

Obito's cheek twitched feeling a wierd stare from two dudes that shared a room with him. They made him realized how akward kakashi felt, when he stalked him in the past. Obito cleared his throat to break the ice.

" One piece, it might be more than just a treasure." (Obito)

Obito asked a random question, to his surprise he got an interesting answer.

" It is just a guess, maybe it was a message from roger to his son." (Itachi)

Itachi said while carving the wooden figurine. The sound of fire flickering in the lantern became louder for a moment.

" He couldn't be there for him, so he left something for his son." (Itachi)

Itachi brushed the dust from sasuke figurine.

" leaving a goal to fill his son's life." (Itachi)

Sad smile painted itachi's face as he stared at sasuke's figurine.

" Tobi, want a drink?" (Pain)

Pain took out some bottled juice from the wooden shelf and gave it to tobi. Soft gasp escaped itachi's mouth as he widen his eyes.

" Hn, i think too deep. I will get some snacks." (Itachi)

He opened the door and leave the bed room. With lantern on his hand itachi walked quitely into the living room, on the couch ace was sleeping peacefully.

Itachi took several chips and went back into the bedroom. They sat beside tobi taking a late night snacks, before sleeping.

Tobi let out a small laughter, figuring out why guy always challanged kakashi to a meaningless match. Everyone need a guy like him, tobi thought as he drifted into his sleep.