ch 43 : lost treasure

The sun rose up, hundreds of marine stood on the marine fort staring at the man chained ontop of the concrete platform.

The sunlight slowly crept up toward the man ontop of the platform. Black hair fluttered in the wind as he raised his head. A tatoo of white beard flag on his back. The first captain of white beard pirate, ace gave a mocking smile at the marines infront of him.

There was no trace of fear in his choal colored eyes. He took a deep breath and opened his mouth.

" I don't know where the one piece is, but i have hidden the treasures that i have gathered in my journey. Mountain of golds and diamonds, and even some devil fruits."

The marines eyes widen, they felt dejavu as if the pirate king's execution scene was being replayed infront of them.

"You want my treasure, you can have it. I gathered them together in a place and i gave the map to zoro!!! Now go find him." ( Ace)

Ending his speech with a bright smile as the marines turn into chaos. Hundreds of marines took out their weapon charging toward ace.

" Silent" (sengoku)

His voice thundred across the marine ford. The admiral came out and stood infront of ace. The waves of marines came to a sudden stop, none of the marines dare to defy sengoku.

Three vice admiral sat on the chairs below the platform waiting for the white beard pirate. Garp sat infront of ace. He took out a bag of ricecake and held it toward ace.

" Want some?" (Garp)

Ace looked down at the chains around his hand and glared at garp.

" Hahaha, then i will treat you another time." (Garp)

Garp threw the ricecake into his mouth. Crunching sound came from garp's mouth as he took another bite of the rice cake. Ace averted his eyes, each crunchy sound felt like a blow to ace's empty stomach.

The situation became tense again as two executioner stood beside ace with a spears in their hand. Ace's eyes went wide, he recognized one of the excecutioner.

" you are obito right." ( Ace)

The excecutioner nodded his head, he was wearing white uniform. His scarred face caught the attention of the marines. An orange mask hung on his waist waiting for its time to shine.