Ch 12 : scariest punishment

Three hour later, the doctor finished treating itachi and tobi. Pain rushed into the medical room to see his comrade. Itachi was sleeping on his bed, his chest going up and down slowly and tobi was sitting on his bed while holding his head.

Pain pat tobi's back and asked if he is okay. Tobi nodded his head, he leaned his back on the bed. Pain went out of the medical room to give tobi some time to rest.

........

Tobi stood up from his bed, he pulled up his clothe. There was stitch mark on his right body. The same stitch mark also appear on itachi's body.

It had been an hour since the doctor finished treating them, he was told to rest for atleast three hour. But then again, we are talking about tobi, the number one hyperactive kid after naruto.

Tobi began walking back and forth, around the room, on the ceiling, basically every side of the room had been stepped by obito.

Obito's boredom reached his limit. He went toward itachi's bag and began taking out its content one by one. Itachi's bag was filled with many scroll.

Tobi took on of the scroll and used a summoning jutsu. A large quantity of fishes and octopus came out from the scroll. The floor became wet, the room became messy. Tobi kicked the fishes and octopus, hiding them below itachi's bed.

He took out the second scroll and used his summoning jutsu. A large quantity of sasuke figurine came out from the scroll. Tobi panicked, he caught the figurine one by one and place them carefully at the floor. He put most of the figurines back into the scroll only leaving one figurine for him to sightsee.

"Hn...." (itachi)

Tobi shifted his head to itachi, his eyes became warm. Itachi is alive.

Tobi jumped and hug itachi with all his power.

Creakkk.....

And broke one of the sasuke clay figurine in the process.

Sweat began dripping from tobi's head. He is dead if itachi found out he broke one of his figurine.

" Gurarara, so you are already awake. Im happy that your friend is safe."( White beard)

The giant pirate entered the medical room with marco by his side. They were there to check the effect of the cell. Marco made the biggest smile he ever made in his life, with this whitebeard could be saved too.

Whitebeard welcomed both of the akatsukis to his ship. They chat for a bit, a few minutes marco and whitebeard stood up and went out of the room, to let them rest.

Tobi began sweating again, but luckily he managed to hide the broken figurine when itachi was talking with marco.

" Ah..um...i will go call pain, see ya late-" (tobi)

"Wait, tobi i have something that i want to talk with you" (itachi)

Itachi grabbed tobi's shoulder. Cold sweat flooded his back.

"What the hell is that statue doing in your dimension"( itachi)

Tobi's soul left his body for a second. He could see madara and shisui in the heaven saying 'you fu*cked up'.

"I-......im sorry i hid the broken sasuke figurine in the other dimension." (Tobi)

" You what!!!....we will settle that problem later, but first tell me tobi....what the hell is the gedo statue doing in your dimension!?" ( Itachi)

Itachi grabbed tobi's collar and glared at him. This is the first time tobi saw itachi's rage.

"...im sorry" ( tobi)

Tobi casted his head down...

" You know that i have to meet my brother right?! I need to guide him, to protect him!!" (Itachi)

"...Im sorry" (tobi)

Tobi was overcame with guilt.

" Why, didn't you tell us tobi..." (Itachi)

Itachi release tobi, itachi's face expressed a severe dissapointment.

" if i tell you guys, then we will have to go back home immediatly....im sorry this everything is for my selfishness....im sorry....you guys can return first if you want to." Tobi

Itachi put his hand on tobi's shoulder.

" its not about that, I already promised you that i will accompany you till the end of this vacation. I was just dissapointed that you kept a secret from us. Just promise me, we will go home together once everything is finished alright" (Itachi)

Itachi smiled as he offered a hand shake.

"Yeah. We will definitely go home once this vacation end." (Tobi)

Tobi shook itachi's hand. Tobi tried to pulled his hand away, but he failed to do so.

" Um itachi?...."(Tobi)

Itachi was smiling, a very sweet smile.

" Lets discuss the second problem. So tobi please explain what happened to my sasuke figurine?" (Itachi)

Itachi asked with his kindest tone. He pulled tobi's head close to his mouth.

" Do that again, and i will force you watch danzo twerking for a whole year." ( Itachi)

Tobi nodded his head repeatedly, his legs shaking in fear, he averted his eyes afraid to be trapped in itachi's genjutsu.

No one mess with angry itachi, especially if it involved his little brother.

.....
Quick question

Which chapter do you prefer the funny one or the serious one?