Ch 55 : wrong home

They crashed into the beach of wano after flying for a long time. Obito was the first one to jumped off the ship to check the damage.

" Sorry, i was too excited." (Pain)

Ace fell down from the ship, crawling on the sand before passing out. Itachi, he had became one with the ship by warping his body around the wooden rail like a taco.

Pain looked around, his hand holding a kunai hidden inside his bag. Slowly moving his head towards the bushes beside him.

" Hi!!!!" (Tama)

A high pitched scream echoed from the bushes where pain aimed his kunai. A small girl crawled out of the bush with tears in her eyes while raising her hands.

The girl looked at pain from head to toe. Purple eyes with strange pattern, pirecing on his face, he must be kaido's minion.

" Please don't kidnap me!!!" (Tama)

Pain turn around and walked toward the sea. His face was reflected in the water.

" Handsome, why did she mistake me for a bad guy." (Pain)

Tama shook even more when pain glared at her. She averted her eyes and saw a glimps of a familiar man lying on the beach.

" Ace?" (Tama)

There were no trace of fear left on tama's face as if she had forgotten about pain. Ace raised his head at the sound of tama's voice.

" Tama!!!" (Ace)

The two crawled toward each other on the sand. Ace was about to say something, when suddenly he felt his stomach turn.

" Ace are you okay!!!" ( Tama)

Ace put his hands to cover his mouth, his skin glistening with sweat. Tama stood infront of ace glaring at pain.

" Don't hurt ace!!!" (Tama)

Pain return the glare.

" Hiiii!!!!! Don't kidnap us!!!!" (Tama)

Something caught tama's attention. A figure of a man falling from the wooden ship toward the shore. Long black hair covered his face, two red eyes glowing behind his hair as he crawled toward them.

" Kyaaaa!!!!!" (Tama)

Tama hid behind ace, and averted her eyes. Unfortunately her eyes landed on something even more terrfying.

A head sticking out of the wooden ship, staring directly at her. Tama lost her balance and accidentally pushed ace's body, knocking him out.