Ch 27 : the pain he felt

A thin mist covering the entire shore, the sun had not yet risen. The strawhat pirates were sitting on the dock waiting for their new friend to arrive.

Sanji came down from the ship with a plate filled with different kind of sandwiches. The cook narrowed his eyes wondering why the three ninjas hadn't arrived yet.

Luffy told them to wait a little bit longer, as he strecthed his arm and took a sandwich from the plate. Sanji noticed the slithering hand and slapped the hand off the plate while telling luffy the sandwiches were not for him.

The sun began to rise, coloring the beach orange. They could see few shillouttes in the distance walking at their direction.

An orange masked man in the front, a black hair man at the back. They were holding a stretcher with pain, sleeping on top of it.

It was pain's fault that they were late. They had tried many different way to wake him up but they always failed. At first they planned to left pain by himself, but it would be bad if the marines attacked him while he was sleeping. In the end they decided to carried pain on a stretcher.

Tobi and itachi walked closer to the edge of the dock and dumped pain into the sea. A few second later pain floated, still deep inside his dream.

" Is he still alive?" (nami)

They looked at pain, his chest was moving up and down in a constant rythem. His eyebrows wrinkled, both of his eyes were still shut tight. A bit later he made a stupid smile, his face blushing red.

" Jiraya sensei, tsunade sama will kill us if she find out!!! But she has got a nice pose on that photo hehehe" (Pain)

His smile changed into a pervert smile, his face turned very red. He kept telling the man named jiraya to stop, but his face was saying the other way.

" I feel tupid for asking!!" (Nami)

She didn't knew what he did in his dream, she didn't dared to asked them either. His disgusting smile already answered most of her question.

Nami body shivered, she took a few step back. Her elbow bumped onto someone. She turned her head and found sanji with love shape heart on his eyes.

"Nami chwaaannn don't worry i will protect you" (sanji)

" Kyaaa!!!!!" (Nami)

Nami used his weather baton to smack sanji's head. The impact made a ripple on sanji's cheek in slow motion before he got flung into the sea.

The other member watching the scene while holding their laugh. Sanji climbed up to the dock, the heart shape hadn't dissapeared yet. He walked back and stood a little bit away from nami, giving the girl a bit of privacy. No matter what he was a gentleman at heart after all.

Sanji looked around searching for the plate with sandwhices in it. His eyes narrowed at his captain. The captain played an innocent looks, but that was useless looking at his puffed cheeks and bread crumbs on his face. The cook sighed as he walked into the ship to make new sandwiches.

An hour later pain woke up in a jolt as he felt a sharp pain on his ass. He swam back to the dock  and turned his head to check his butt.

Turned out it was a puffer fish stuck on his ass. His eyes narrowed at the little devil. He hadn't seen this kind of evil creature back in their world.

He was about to use his hand to remove the pufferfish, but he hesitate after looking at those  thorns around its body. He glared at the puffer fish, the fish glared back at him.

The staring contest went for a bit. Suddenly pain was strucked with an idea. His hands were not the only medium for his power.

'Usualy i used his hand to cast this jutsu....but actually i butt could also do the same thing no?'