Ch 31: reunion

The marines stared at a certain prison cell in fear. Behind the bars, a samurai resting his back against the wall.

" Is that the bounty hunter zoro?" (Marine officer)

The other marines nodded their head. the green hair swordman had been staring at them for nine hour straight without a blink.

"Hurry up and release me, i didn't do anything wrong"(zoro)

The bounty hunter looked scary even without his katanas.

Nine hours ago zoro was walking around the island searching the way back to his ship. He stumbled across a shady bar and entered the bar to asked for some directions.

Behind the door was a group of man in blacksuit with tattoos all over their body. They had guns on their hands, one of them even had a rpg on his shoulder. Zoro got a bad feeling and decided to leave the place.

A hand grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back into the bar. Zoro got flung and crashed onto a table. The guy from before aim his gun and shot at zoro.

The green samurai crossed his swords and cut the bullet into pieces. Fragments of bullet flying randomly wounding the mafia members.

The fight continue as zoro deflected most of the bullet that were aimed at him. A few bullet managed to graze him. The fight continue until the big guy on the back fired his rpg.

The bar exploded, covering the entire area in smoke. When the smoke cleared zoro was the only one there. The mafia managed to escaped through a secret door at the back of the bar.

The marines came to the bar and thought zoro was the one who blew up the bar. The marines arrested him and confiscated his swords.

" Like i tell you im not a part of that mafia!" (Zoro)

The marine officers didn't know what to do either since their job was only to watch the prisoner. A few minutes later a pink hair marine came with a stack of paper in his hand.

" Captain coby" (marine)

The marines stood up and greeted their captain. The pink hair marine captain skim through the paper and told the marines to release zoro.

" He is not a part of the gangster we are looking for" (coby)

The marines opened the prison door and return zoro's katanas. Zoro strecthed his body, and tied his swords around his waist.

" It has been a while since we last met, how is luffy? ( Coby)

Zoro raised his eye brow at the pink hair marine. His face look familiar, but he couldn't remember his name.

" Don't tell me you forget about me? Im coby i met you at the shell island." (Coby)

An image of a pink hair glasses boy overlapped with the pink hair marine captain. Zoro eyes widen, his mouth curved into big smile.

" Oooohhhh i remember now, you look different now" (zoro)

Coby scratched his cheek in embarassment, finally someone acknowledged his hardwork under garp's training.

" Thank you for saving me again coby" (zoro)

Coby waved his hand, saying that it was his duty to judge people fairly.

" So i heard you joined the strawhat pirate?" (Coby)

Zoro's stood frozen, his eyes narrowed dangerously at the pink hair marine.

" Relax. You are not on the wanted list yet, so we have no reason to arrest you." (Coby)

Zoro was shocked again, how did they got out from eneis lobby incident without a bounty on their head. The most logical answer was the akatsuki's devil fruit. They were saved by the akatsuki again.

"Wait for a second, my boss want to talk to you" (coby)

The pink marine gave zoro some food to eat as he went to call his boss. A few minutes later coby returned with a vice admiral in behind him.

" So i heard you joined my grandson's pirate crew" (garp)

Zoro choked on his pasta.

Author note:

Itachi put all marines in the enies lobby in genjutsu