Ch 54 : land of ninja

Ace woke up to the smell of food. He went to the kitchen and saw itachi wearing an apron cooking some noodles.

" Hn, please help me carry those noodle to the living room." (Itachi)

Ace nodded his head and carried the bowls to the living room. Tobi and pain came out of the bedroom, it took tobi few minutes to woke pain up.

They saw ace holding several bowls of noodles and helped him carry them to the table. Steam coming out from the golden broth, long thin noodle neatly placed at the center of the bowl decorated with green scallions at the top.

" Good thing we choose itachi not deidara." (Tobi)

Pain laughed in agreement with tobi and sat on the wooden chair. Few minutes later itachi came out with holding a huge plate of meat, seafoods, fishcake, and oden.

"So this is the main dish at ichiraku" (Pain)

Itachi replied with a hn and continued eating his noodle.

" Oden wouldn't be oden if it wasn't boiled...my friend used to said that."

Ace stared at the oden thinking about his friend.

" Naruto wouldn't be naruto if it wasn't boiled too." (Pain)

Pain's word caused obito and itachi to choked on their food.

"Oh you mean that fishcake." (Ace)

Pain raised his eyebrow.

" Where did you learn that?" (Pain)

Ace smiled and told them about his friend in wano.

The three of them was intrigued by the place and asked ace to guide them.

" Sure." (Ace)

Pain took the last bite of his food and went to the back of the ship. Tobi and itachi stood up and search for the nearest wooden rail.

" Ace, hurry up and garbbed onto something" (tobi)

Ace crouched under the table and grabbed the chair.

" Why?" (ace)

It was so sudden, ace didn't have time to react. By the time he opened his eyes, the world had turned upside down. His body floating in the air along with the chair he was holding.

He caught a glimps of white fluffy clouds and bird flying beside the ship. Tears gathered at the corner of his eyes as he asked tobi for help. Tobi replied with a thumbs up and a beautifull smile.

" Almighty push." (Pain)

The ship pierced the sky and dissapeared beyond the clouds.