ch 45 : Shadow under the light

An emergency announcement spread throughout the marines, warning them to stay away from the orange hair man with piercing on his face.

The marines were having a stand off againts the pirates. Both parties were staring at each other, trying to asses their power.

The marine fort fell silent, but that didn't last long. Suddenly the sun disappeared, darkness descended on the marine fort.

One of the marine looked up, his eyes widen in shock as he saw a silhouettes of a group of people fall from the sky. One of them was a boy with a strawhat hanging from his neck.

" Aceeeeeee!!!!!!!!" (Luffy)

Garp dropped his rice cake from sheer shock of seeing his grandson, the anomaly of strategy, harbringer of randomness, and the destroyer of the plans in the marine fort. Luffy's presence will messed up his plan.

It didn't ended there a few second later a giant silhouette appeared on the sky. A red giant with a pair of wings on its back, flying around catching the falling people and landed infront of the white beard pirate.

The straw hat boy looked back and saw a familiar face at the head of the giant. The guy who helped them escape the enies lobby. His black hair flluttered in the wind, a pair of red eyes looking straight at luffy.

" Hn, you forgot something." (Itachi)

There was man warped in bandages standing behind itachi. Luffy sobbed trying his best to held his tears when he saw was bon clay smiling at him.

" Bon chan!!!!!" (Bon clay)

Luffy ran toward bon clay leaving a trail of tears.

" Strawhat chan!!!!" (Bon clay)

Bon clay ran toward luffy spreading his hand for a hug.

A touching reunion......seperated by susanoo armor. A loud bang was heard as they ram their head toward susanoo's armor.

" Hn, sorry" (itachi)

Itachi released the susanoo, letting luffy reunite with bon clay.

The marines took this as a provocation and started the battle. Thousands of marines ran toward whitebeard pirate to take them down. The white beard pirate fought back. Sengoku noticed that the white beard pirate weren't so aggresive to save ace, and concluded it must be because of the number difference.

As old saying goes, its always darkest under the lamp. A red eye staring at sengoku's back, waiting for the right time to make his move.