Ch 11 : akatsuki's journey

This story happened when itachi passed out. And one more thing, there is no oc in this fanfict, every main character are based on their original design from anime and manga. The power that tobi's talking about here is hashirama regenarative power.

Enjoy
..................

Pain carried itachi and tobi to their beds. Tobi tore off his clothes and used them as bandages. He wrapped the clothes around Itachi's chest.

" Itachi hang on, we will search for help" (tobi)

for now they had to escape from this town as soon as possible. Pain gritted his teeth, because of him they were branded as criminals now.

Pain went to the back of the ship and used almighty push to move the ship. The ship moved slowly this time in consideration of the injured Itachi.

Five day passed, they hadn't found any island. Itachi's condition became worse as time day by day. It had been five day since the last time itachi ate something.

Pain kept pushing the ship with his power, he hadn't rest since the first day they escaped. Pain narrowed his eyes as he saw a wooden boat sailing in their direction at high speed.

He rubbed his eyes thinking that it was just a hallucination. He opened his eyes again, the boat was there speeding toward their ship.

The boat stopped beside akatsuki's ship. On the boat stood a shirtless young man with orange hat on his head. Pain raised his guard prepared to defend the ship with his life. The young man raised his hand and said.

" Calm down, i come in peace. My name is ace white beard second division commander." (Ace)

Even with the introduction pain didn't lower his guard. Pirates, he knew not all pirates are bad. But this time he couldn't take the risk because two of his members were injured.

" Don't be so tense, i am just here to request some food. I ran out of food and i couldn't swim, so yeah i would be happy if you could share some of your food with me." (ace)

Ace asked, his right hand scratching his hat.

" Hospital.....tell me an island that has hospital. I will give you all of our food. Just guide us to an island that has a hopital, please i beg you" (pain)

Pain bowed to the young man. He would do anything to save itachi.

" N-no you don't have to go that far. About the hospital, as far as i know the only island that has a hospital is the lounge town, five day tr-" (ace)

" Is there anyisland beside loungetown?" (Pain)

Pain asked, his eyes were filled with hopelesness. Ace stared at the man, based on the way they talk. Something must had happened in lounge town, so they couldn't went there. Ace judged that the orange hair man seemed to be a good person.

" If you really need it i can call my comrade for help." (Ace)

" I accept your offer, please hurry my friend needs to be treated immediately" (pain)

Ace took out a snail and began calling the white beard pirate. Pain went to the other side of the ship and used universal pull to catch some fish.

Ace's eyes went wide as he saw the sea got lifted up along with the fishes inside. He shifted his hand, and the water fell back into the ocean, so that only the fishes remained on the sky.

Pain moved his hand transfering the fish to ace's boat. The boat shook from the weight of the fishes.

" Ace.....Oi ace answer me!! Why do you call us!!"