after stories 21 : a leaf in the storm

Minato pov

Huge amount of chakra exploded inside the forest, the first thing that came to minato mind was his team.

" Abandon the mission, tell everyone to get out of the forest!!!" (Minato)

Minato said before teleporting to the kunai that he gave kakashi on the way to the kanabi bridge.

The light suddenly dissapeared, making him blind for a moment. The ground below him shook, followed by a loud rumble. He must had teleported to an enclosed space and it was collapsing, he believed from the small rocks that was falling on him.

He felt kakashi chakra beside him and went to protect him. Slowly his eyes adjusted to the cave, he looked down and saw kakashi under his arm with a few scratches.

" Where is obito?" (Minato)

His voice overlapped with the sound of falling rocks. Using his arm he grabbed kakashi by his shirt and dodge a huge boulder.

" He is there." (Kakashi)

The place where kakashi pointed had been littered by boulders, minato's heart beats faster as they rushed to where obito was.

They searched while avoiding some falling rocks but they couldn't find him. He looked to his side and saw kakashi frowning his face, his eyes looking around while calling obito.

" What about kakashi!!!" (obito)

Their face brightened, hearing obito's voice. They rushed toward the sound and saw rin sitting beside a huge boulder, and there obito was....lying under the boulder.

" Kakashi is alright, obito...." (Minato)

Minato stared at obito in shock, he should have known when the older obito talk to him, why he gave a hashirama cell to him, why jiraya went to bring tsunade back to konoha.

" Im sorry obito, i should have gone together with all of you." (Minato)

He kneeled beside obito and clenched his fist. He should have reject the mission, his mind slowly sank in sadness until a voice pulled him back.

" Sensei don't look at me as if i have kicked the bucket. Im gonna be a hokage, there is no way im giving up." (Obito)

Voice full of energy enetered his ear, minato opened his eyes and saw a huge grin on obito's face.

" That right, lets go back to konoha and get you treated." (Minato)

Minato grabbed kakashi, rin and obito and teleported to the kunai he left back at home.
He arrived at his house and fell down, exhausted. Hearing the noise, kushina ran toward the living room and let out a gasp when she saw Obito's condition.

" I am out of chakra, please take him to the hospital." (Minato)

Without any hesitation, kushina took obito and the bottle of hashirama cell from minato and ran toward the hospital.

" Rin, go to the hokage and tell him about the chakra explosion. Kakashi and i will check on the other ninja." (Minato)

They stood up and left the house. Minato and kakashi ran to the konoha gate, but they stopped after seeing a giant with blue armor in the forest.

Gust of wind blew toward the village, everytime the giant swung its sword. leaving destruction on its trail.

" Forget about the mission, we have to protect obito and kushina!!!" (Minato)

They turned around and ran toward the hospital while avoiding the collapsing building around them.