Ch 33: de ja vu

Warm light passed through the thin layer of curtains. A certain orange hair man sleeping ontop of a king size bed with a peaceful expression on his face.

The smell of coffee entered his nose, he rolled his body facing the source of the smell and opened his eyes. At the bedside, itachi was sitting on a chair with a cup of coffee in his hand.

" Hnn" ( itachi)

Pain recieve a short greeting from itachi.

" Morning" (pain)

He was tempted to try the coffee but he was too lazy to do so. He decided to close his eyes and continue his sleep. He rolled to the other side, searching for the most comfortable spot.

" Hurry up we will be late" (itachi)

Pain tilt his head trying to figure out what itachi was saying. Last night luffy promised them to treat akatsuki to a lunch.

Pain looked at the clock and realized that they only had a few minutes before the appointed time.

He ran to the bathroom, a few minutes later he came out with a suit and a black trousers. The akatsuki left the house and walked to the restaurant.

Itachi took out a map drawn by nami. The map said that they should turn left when they saw a glasses shop, then walk straight until they saw a gym. The restaurant located one block beside it.

It wasn't long before they saw the glasses shop. Itachi and tobi's eyes narrowed at the word written on the shop's sign.

Fifty shades of guy

A shop that sold shades for guy, written on the banner beside the shop. Pain shook their shoulders, wondering what was wrong with them. Itachi took out an eye dropper and put it on his eyes, after that he gave the bottle to tobi.

They continue walking following the path on the map. It wasn't hard to find the gym. Itachi and tobi almost passed out when they saw the name of the gym

Rock hard lee

We will make your body rock hard in a day, written on the door. itachi and tobi stood frozen infront of the gym. Pain became worried about their condition.

Pain was about to ask them before he was dragged away by itachi and tobi. They didn't let pain ask anything as they continue walking.

Finally they arrived at the restaurant. Itachi and tobi sighed in relief when they saw a normal name written on the sign board.

A waiter came out and asked them if they had a reservation. Itachi took out the invitation card. The waiter smiled and took the card, he frowned as he realized itachi didn't take his finger off the card.

The waiter was about to ask itachi but he decided not to after seeing itachi's expression. Red eyes staring at a word written on the invitation card.

Our food is to dai for

No one knew if it was a typo or not, but that one word managed to broke itachi. They ended up standing there until itachi came back to his sense.

They entered the restaurant and sat beside the strawhat pirates. The strawhat pirates talked to akatsuki members for a while. A waiter stood beside the table ready to take their order.

They began ordering their food one by one starting from luffy. It was tobi's turn, but he hadn't decided his order yet.

" Tobi, look they also has grilled octopus here" (pain)

Pain said while pointing his finger at the menu. Tobi smiled and ordered a grilled octopus, pain ordered a grilled fish and itachi ordered a tomato soup.

" Thank you for your order, the food will be served by the another waiter." (Waiter)

They continued to chat while waiting for their lunch. Tobi's attention was distracted by the smell of grilled octopus.

" Here is your order sir" (waiter 2)

Tobi turned his head to receive his food. He was frozen in shock when he saw a familiar face in waiter outfit.

A spiky grey hair with eight hand holding plates on each hand. Familiar octopus guy on waiter outfit holding a plate of grilled octopus. His eyes were burning with hatred as he stared at tobi.

" Ah" (tobi)

It was the same octopus man from cocoyashi village. The octopus man put a plate of grilled octopus on the table, he left after sending one last look at the grilled octopus. On the other side, pain puffed out his cheeks trying his best to not laugh.

Author note:

Let me know if this chapter feels uncomfortable, i will edit some part of the story.

This mark the end of volume four. Do you have any recommendation for the next volume or should i make a time skip in the next volume?