Ch5 : missing piece

Author note...
Hello author here, thank you for reading my fanfiction. Im trying a new writing style in this story, please leave a reply and advice. Your support and advice means alot :)

Enjoy
---------------

The akatsukis began their journey to cocoyashi island. They traced the dirt path way through the thick forest. Based on the information itachi got, the village should be located near the entrance of the forest.

It was a little bit hard to search for the village. they finally arrived at the village after searching for a hour.

"It would be much quicker if we could sense their chakra" (pain)

Living beings in this world didn't have any chakra, thats one thing they learned after beating the fishman army.

After a whole month long this was the first time they saw somthing thats not an ocean nor sand. Infront of them, there were few wooden houses, a few villager working on repairing the damaged houses. This is the first civilization they found in this world.

" I didn't know i would get this happy from seeing a wooden house." (Pain)

"Phew, i almost thought that there were only fishman in this world." (Tobi)

Being isolated in a different world did raised their anxiety a little bit. This villagge, was the proof there were other normal human beside them.

"Lets go!!! The first destination cocoyashi villag-" ( tobi)

Tobi's word was cut short by a hammer flying to his head. The hammer flew toward tobi passing through his body and crashed at the tree beside him.

" Go away pirates!!! This island is under pirate arlong!!!" ( Man A)

A villager with orange hair shouted at tobi. The villager took another hammer ready to threw it toward tobi again.

" Wait wait wait!!!! We come in peace!!!" (Tobi)

Tobi panickly explaining their intention of visit.

" Thats what arlong said too when those pirate first arrived here!!! And look at what they done!!" ( Man A)

The man face distorted in anger. The villager began gathering one after another to checked the source of the commotion.

" We dont need more pirates in this village ( madam A)

" Yeah, go raid another island. We have suffered enough under arlong's domination" ( Man B)

The villager noticed a group of strangers and began cursing at them too.

" we are not a pirate, we ju-" (itachi)

" Lies!!!"( Boy A)

A boy threw a rock at tobi. The rock flew straight to tobi's face. But the rock never reached its target.

" Almighty push" (pain)

Pain's eyes glowed purple, he used a small fraction of his power to stop the rock a few inches infront of tobi's face.

Pain glared at those villager while emiting pressure beffiting the title of akatsuki's leader.
The atmosfer turned cold, the villager began shaking on their boots.

" S-see!! You are not normal!!! You must be a pi-" ( boy A)

The boy's mouth was covered by the woman behind him, presumably his mother. Pain glared at the boy and released a small wave of invinsible force toward the villagger.

Not able to withstand the force, the villagers fell on their butt. some of them were begging for forgiveness, some of them groveling, some of them passed out, just one thing they had in common, fear.

Tobi grabbed pain's shoulder telling him to calm down. Pain sent another glare before he went off to the forest to cool his head. The pressure was lifted, but the fear was already deeply carved inside those villager heart.

Tobi took the stone and walked toward the boy. A woman crawled forward shielding the boy with her body. The woman was shaking, she didn't have any energy left in her body, but still she hugged the boy with all her strenght.

The villagers looked at tobi with fear in their eyes. Tobi's heart ached, those eyes remind him of the time when he massacared the uchiha clan.

Tobi crouched infront of the boy. He raised his right hand. A man behind the brave woman gripped his hammer, ready to sacrificed his life to let his wife and son live.

Tobi put his hand ontop of the boy's head and pat his head several times.

" You know young man, this rock you throw could hurt people." (Tobi)

The young boy slowly open his eyes, still shaking in his mother's hug. The boy stared at the masked man infront of him.

" this rock and obito had a little history you see." ( Tobi)

Tobi used his right hand to pull his mask down. A scarred face hidden behind the mask. But that was not the only thing the mask was hiding. The masked was pulled further revealing a sad smile on the scarred man's face.

His one eyes turned red with black pattern as he told a story about 'the tragedy of a young uchiha' through a world of illusion.

The boy saw everything, the happy daily life of the young obito, his one sided love, his rivalary with the emo white hair bakakashi...
..and his tragedy having his body and dream crushed under a rock.

The kid came back to his sense. Tears dripped down from his face. His hand moving slowly wiping the neverending tears as he apologized.

The man infront of him was not a pirate.....he was just a scarred man...... The boy never saw a man as broken as him.

Tobi move his hand patting the crying boy's head telling him that everthing was fine now. The boy broke free from his mother's hand and hug the scarred man.

" Im sorryy.....im so sorry" (boy)

" Its okay, everything is fine now.....its okay...."

Cause that was the reason he kept living untill now the scarred man said in his heart. That fatefull day was the start of the shinobi world reformation, mugen tsukuyomi.

Itachi clenched his hand.

Obito's heart was like a puzzle with a missing piece. He even prepared to wage a war againts the world to find that missing piece. Even now he was hoping to find that mising piece in this world, his last one piece.