after story 8 : Pain to the wallet

Early in the morning, itachi and obito went to the hospital to meet pain.

" The orange hair guy is in the room on the left. Are you related to that guy?" (Nurse)

Itachi covered obito's mouth before he could say anything.

" No, fugaku uchiha told us to check on him." (Itachi)

The nurse let them pass without asking any other question. The two of them walked to the room where pain was staying.

The wooden door creaked open, the two of them entered the room. Sitting on the bed with cast around his body, pain, the leader of akatsuki was munching on a expensive looking apple with a very annoying smile.

" Good morning how was your night?" (Pain)

Itachi and obito silently stare at pain.

" Good, lets go pain. ( Obito)

" Hahaha, what do you mean? I will stay here, a free place to stay with delicious food!!!" (Pain)

He threw some apples to obito and itachi.

" Eat it, you must be hungry" (Pain)

Obito and itachi stared at pain with a soft smile, looking at pain with pity in their eyes. we should have shared some of the food that the old lady gave.

" Don't be shy, its free!!!" (Pain)

Obito walked to pain and placed his hand on his shoulder.

" Come on pain, lets go itachi will treat you to ichiraku." (Obito)

Pain fell silent, looking down as if he was making a hard decision.

" i choose to stay here, Its free and the food is delicious, i am not taking chances with ichiraku.

Pain said while sitting at the hospital bed with a smug face.

"Okay, we will go now." (Obito)

Obito and itachi walked to the door, leaving pain behind.

" Ah, please excuse me." (Nurse)

They met a nurse on their way out, she was holding a piece of paper in her hand.

" Sir, about the hospital fees it will be 16000 ryo." (Nurse)

" You got the wrong person." (Itachi)

Itachi and obito walked away with a smile on their face.

The nurse apologized and entered the room.

" Huh?! Its not free?" (Pain)

They ignored pain's shout and exit the hospital.

" Waiittt for me!!!!" (Pain)

Pain's hospital robe fluttered as he chased after his comrade.

" Sir you haven't paid!!! Haaa....i will send the bill to fugaku uchiha." (Nurse)

The hospital bill arrived at fugaku's house. Fugaku took out a notebook and silently write a note, so that he remembered to ask the akatsuki to pay back the money they owed.