after story 10 : team 7

Under the vast blue sky, pain and the young obito jumped from roof to roof searching for the cat named tora.

' everyone regroup at point A."

A voice came from obito head piece telling them to change direction.

They landed on a street and met with the rest of team seven.

" Are you okay obito? " (Rin)

She ran up to obito and applied some bandages to obito's face.

" That stupid cat, Pissing my clothes and scratching my face!!!" (Obito)

Kakashi pinched his nose while glaring at obito.

" Obito, treat this mission seriously." (Kakashi)

He said in mocking tone.

" I am, can't you see my face?" (Obito)

" Then why are you helping that old man when you are doing a mission." (Kakashi)

Kakashi pointed his finger at pain.

" No, he is here to help." (Obito)

" Him?" (Kakashi)

Pain's eyes twitched holding back his urge to smack kakashi's head.

" Look obito, what make you think that guy can help us?" (Kakashi)

" Ah...h-he look strong, and his eyes look like a doujutsu, maybe he can use it like sharingan!!!". (Obito)

Kakashi stared at pain.

" He is using soft lens, there is no way thats a doujutsu." (Kakashi)

Pain blood pressure slowly raised. Fortunately minato joined in and stopped kakashi.

" Kakashi thats enough, you shouldn't be rude to older people." (Minato)

Kakashi felt a hand ruffling his hair.

" You must be the guest that the hokage talked about. Nice to meet you im minato the leader of team 7." (Minato)

The child of prophecy that jiraya said back then, pain smiled remembering the story his sensei told him.

" Im pain, its an honour to meet you." (Pain)

Minato raised his eyebrows, just then pain realized minato wasn't hokage yet.

" You can join in our mission if you want, but let me warn you tora might probably be the hardest beast you will ever catch." (Minato)

He said in a serious tone.

" Try me." (Pain)

Six hour later pain returned out of breath, holding a cat in his hand. That d*mn cat force him to use all mighty pull