Ch6 : zero cost gift

Author note:

I have a mix feeling about this chapter, if there is any scene that you don't like please tell me, i will delete it as soon as possible.

Second thing, my english is bad. If you find any error or have a suggetion, feel free to write them on the reply section. Thats all, thank you.

Enjoy
.....

The situation calmed down after the boy convinced the villager that the three traveler are not pirates.

A few minutes later pain came back from the forest. His right hand on his neck, his eyes looking away from the villager.

" About before....i admited i went a little bit too far....and i feel sorry for that.........but don't get the wrong idea, im still mad at you guys for attacking my friend." (Pain)

Pain said while scartching his neck. Itachi shook his head at pain's childish behavior, on the other hand obito was teasing pain for being such a tsundere.

"N-no it was our fault for attacking you out of no where....we won't ask for your forgiveness, but please spare our young one." ( Villager chief)

The villager bowed praying that pain wouldn't attack them again. Tobi slowly walking toward the villager, his head looking down.

"Lets forget about the past.....rest room.....please guide me to the nearest restroom!!!!!" (Tobi)

The masked man said while holding his stomach. His stomach had been aching since start of the dispute.

Actually the reason tobi crouched when he was talking to the boy before was because his stomach ached. And the reason he use genjutsu to explain was to speed up the explaination so he could go to the bathroom faster.

He couldn't blame anyone for his stomach ache since it was his fault for eating too much food.....on the second thought it was all pain's fault for catching too much fishes!!!

"I-I will guide you to my house" ( old man)

an old man nodded and slowly stood up while still shaking from fear.

"Hurry hurry!!! I can't hold it anymoree!!!!" (Tobi)

The old man slowly walk toward the village.
Tobi reached his limit. he grab the old man and carry him in princess carry.

" Forgive me old man, for this is emergency!!!"
(Tobi)

Tobi dashed at the direction the old man was pointing.

Before long, a wooden house with blue paint came into view. Tobi kicked the door open and ran toward the bathroom.

It was a close call but tobi managed to made it in time. He came out of the bathroom with a relieved expression.

" Old guy, You are my life savior" (tobi)

Tobi said while shaking the old man's hand. The old man forced smiled at tobi, he stared at tobi's hand hoping he had washed his hand before he shook the old man's arm.

"Ah, old man one more thing..." (Tobi)

Tobi grabbed the old man's shoulder as he was about to leave. Sweat started dripping from the old man's head. ' is he still angry about the hammer?' the old man thought inside his head.

Contrary to old man's imagination, tobi bowed his head toward the old man. The space around his eye distorted, ejecting a large treasure chest out of thin air.

The treasure chest crashing down, destroying the floor underneath it.

"Opps.......umm old man please recieve this small token of apology for the damage caused by my friend.....and to fix the wooden floor too..."