Ch :36 akatsuki is back

In the middle of the night. While everyone were sleeping, a pair of eyes glowed, its body vibrate a few times before letting out a loud shriek.

The three akatsuki woke up and grabbed their respective weapon. They followed the sound and arrived at a wooden table. The sound didn't stop it became even desperate than before.

They cautiously search for the source of the sound for three hour but they didn't find anything. The sound stop abruptly, the room became eeriely silent for a few minutes.

The three akatsuki sighed and walked back to their room, just then an even louder sound came from the table. Tobi got startled so bad, he fell to the floor. The sound stopped as if waiting for something.

Tobi raised his head up and saw a pair of round eyes dangling upside down from under the table. The eyes glowed under the shadow of the table, staring into tobi's soul.

The creature screamed again, this time followed by tobi's shriek. Pain immediatly jumped to protect tobi while itachi used his sharingan to see the creature under the table.

Itachi chuckled when he saw the creature under the table. He grabbed a lantern and approach the creature.

Dim orange light reflected at the eyes and the shell of the said creature. Itachi pick up the creature and brought it closer to the lantern.

" Hnn, a snail." (Itachi)

Tobi's face turned bright red, luckily the room was dark so no one noticed him. Itachi pressed the snail put it on the table.

" This is marco, sorry to disturb your sleep yoi. We are in an emergency, ace has been captured by the marines. We need your help to rescue ace, please help us." (Snail)

The voice message ended, the akatsuki were silent. They couldn't believe what they had heard. Pain grabbed the snail and called the marco to confirm the message.

It took several minutes before they answered the call. Marco told pain that ace was caught by the marines and locked in the impel down. Ace will be executed at the marine ford and they planned to rescue ace at that time.

The akatsuki agreed to help the whitebeard to rescue ace. Ace had saved their life in the past, they will repay their debt by rescuing ace.

Pain ended the call and began a strategy meeting. Itachi suggest them to join meet the white beard and attack marine ford at the smae time. But tobi disagree, it was to risky to wait. It might be too late by the time they arrived. Pain agreed with itachi, but tobi was also right.

In the end they will split into two team, tobi will protect ace while pain and itachi meet the white beard.

"Remember this plan must be executed perfectly. Especially you tobi, promise us you will come back safely" (pain)

" I promise, you guys can't go home without gedo mazo afterall" (tobi)

" Tobi, bring one of my crow. Good luck" (itachi)

And so they went into different route.

Author note:

Sorry for the long break