Ch8: a wild dragon on the town

Three guy walking in the main road of lounge town. All three of them were covered in black cloak with red cloud pattern.

"What took you so long itachi?" (Pain)

Pain asked, it took itachi three hour to finised the interogation.

"I was gathering information. Luckily that guy talked alot so i didn't have to use genjutsu." (Itachi)

He said while recalling their previous conversation.

"....your conversation only consist of two word tho...anyway tell us what you got" (pain)

" As you might have known, this world doesn't have the concept of chakra. Instead they have devil fruit that can grant power to anyone who eat it in exchange for their ability to swim." (Itachi)

Pain took a notes and began writing the information on the note.

"Anything else?" (Pain)

" For the power level, there are yonkos, and admiral they are the strongest. The more stupid they look the stronger they are. Like that guy with red hair and thick lipstick. His name is eustass.d.kid a famous pirate." (Itachi)

He said while pointing his hand at kid. Itachi pointed several other famous people as an example.

"Really?" (Tobi)

"Yeah, just looked at our first hokage...." ( Itachi)

Tobi nodding his head in agreement. Pain want to make an argument, but he realised he didn't know anything about the first hokage.

Pain staring at his two comrade in envy. He was not uchiha and didn't come from konoha. He felt a bit lonely in his heart.

He search around...any topic that could help him to join the conversation. Something caught his eyes, pain stopped walking and pointed his hand at the platform.

" Then how about that guy on the platform?" (Pain)

A young boy standing on the execution platform. A strawhat sitting on top of the boy's head, his head and arms were locked in a wooden cuff. The strawhat boy smile as a sword swung onto his neck.

Itachi eyes went wide, he made a rather interesting face, a combination of shocked and impressed by the boy's stupidity. This is the first time he saw an pirate smiling as he was being executed.

"...that guy......he might become the pirate king oneday......"(itachi)

He praised as he recalled the story of the pirate king's execution.

A lightning struck, destroying the execution platform. The strawhat managed to escaped, smoker appeared and began chasing the escaping strawhat. Suddenly a man in a green cloak appeared saving the strawhat from smoker's attack. His body was hidden behind the cloak and the storm, but nothing could be hidden from the uchiha's eyes.

Itachi's eyes narrowed, as he felt a dangerous aura around the green cloak man. His face were posted everywhere. A tatoo on the left of his face, the leader of revolution army. Monkey.d.dragon.

" Lets get out of here, its not safe to stick around here any longer" (itachi)

The three akatsuki jumped from roof to roof away from the plaza.