free like a bird

The akatsuki silently sailed away from the enies lobby after the war ended. Like usual pain used almighty push to move the ship. This time tobi and itachi were prepared.

On the ship deck, there were two wooden chair attached to the floor of the ship. chains strapped across the chair. Tobi had made sure to use the strongest chain so it wouldn't break half way and send them flying.

Tobi and itachi sat on the chair and used the chain as a belts to hold them to the chair. Tobi look at itachi with a small smile.

" If we survive this, lets buy a ship engine" (tobi)

Itachi replied with a thumbs up. Their face were as pale as orochimaru's skin. They gripped the chair handle with all their strength. It was supposed to be a normal sail, but they felt like they were riding a roller coaster.

The ship shook as they rose into the sky. Itachi felt air brushi- slamming against his face. Itachi put all of his bet on the chair, praying that the chair would hold them until they reached the next island.

Creaakk.......

He heard a creaking sound from his wooden chair. He turned his head, staring at tobi asking for help with tearful eyes . Tobi shrugged his shoulder, a beautifull smile formed on tobi's face.

"You fu*ked up" (tobi)

The ship was alrready close to breaking  the sound speed. wooden chair creaking trying its best to resist the force.

Craak......

The wood broke, seperating itachi's chair from the ship's floor. Right now the only thing preventing itachi from sky diving were the chains holding the wooden chair to the floor. Itachi's chair swayed right and left as the ship flew to the sky.

The ship finally landed on the sea, as pain took a short break. Tobi stood up, stretching his body. The only reason he survived was because of his trusted chair.

On the other hand itachi was not as lucky as him. itachi sat on the chair casting his head down, trying to calm his dizzy head. Itachi took the chain off and crawled on the floor. He sweared no matter what they will buy a ship engine after this.

.....
Author :

I am bit busy so i don't think i can make a daily update. I will try write the next volume when i finish my work.

I will take a short break, but i will still write a small side story. Thank you for reading this chapter.

Take care :)