Ch : 21 the begining of the end

Warning : violence

A group of marine in black suit walking in the corridor. The cp 9 were tasked to eliminate all of the enemies. Their expression were fierce ready for a fight.

From the other corridor a group of marine approached the cp9. The leader of the marine gave a salute at the cp9 and said that the higher up ordered them to be the backup.

The cp9 frowned at the offer but they couldn't refuse since the order came from the higher ups. The marines merged with the cp9 formation and walked behind them.

Before long they met the intruders. they were the franky family, each of them holding a weapon on their hand. The cp9 went to the side and let the marines deal with the small fries. Their pride forbid them to fight those weakling.

The white uniformed marines bagan charging at the franky family. Suddenly a gunshot was heard and a marine fell down, blood dripping from his arm. The cp9 eyes went wide as they realised the guy who shot that marine was their own comrade.

The room became silent as they realised that a marine just fired their gun at their ally. The culprit had a weasel mask on his face, white marine uniform covered his whole body. On his hand a gun aimed at the marines.

" What are you doing!!! You should shot at the enemies not your own friends!!!" (marine captain)

The marine captain shouted while grabbing the masked marine's collar. The maked marine body turned into a crow and appeared behind the marine captain. He swung his hand at the marine captain's neck, knocking the marine captain out.

"Hnn. Sorry, old habits" (itachi)

Tobirama gave a thumbs up at itachi from the heaven.

The cp9 got into defensive position, with rob lucci at the front. The masked man formed several sign with both of his hand.

" Fire style: great fire annihilation" (itachi)

A huge fire came from itachi's mouth burning most of the marines alive. The cp9 manages to evaded the attack with few wound.

Rob lucci judged that the masked man was dangerous. The cp9 used their devil fruit to attack itachi. Most of their attacks were colse combat, a little bit fast but not as fast as vice admiral garp.

Itachi sharingan moved locking their movement one by one. Rob lucci's arm pierced itachi's chest, itachi body turn into crow.

The cp9 stand back to back searching for itachi. Suddenly the ground shook, two large orange skeleton hand came out from the ground, grabing all the member of the cp9 except rob lucci. Itachi jumped up from the ground and fired a large fire ball at the cp9.

Their body was burned into ash from the flame. Rob lucci ran to the corner, his heart beating hard. He couldn't believe that a single traitor killed all of his teammates.

Steam came out from rob lucci, he drove his power beyond his limit. He ran and swung his claw at itachi. His claw was blocked by a short sword. Sparked flying as both of them maintained their stance.

Itachi sharingan spun, black flame appeared and burned rob lucci's face. Rob lucci stepped back, holding his face.

His mouth curved into a smirked. He ran behind itachi two time faster than before. His hand pierced itachi's heart. Blood dripping from the wound.

" This is the end." (Rob lucci)

An evil smile appear on rob lucci as he drunk on his victory.

"I dont think so, since it never even begin in the first place" (itachi)

He thought itachi was bluffing, until he saw the sky turned red and his body tied on a x shaped cross. The marines and the cp 9 were already trapped inside itachi's genjutsu from the start. Everything they saw was illusion. Their fight was a illusion. Even their death was just an illusion.

Itachi grabbed the cp9 body one by one and stacked them on top of each other. Lastly itachi grabbed rob lucci by the head. He looked straight into rob lucci's eyes with his sharingan.

"I have a mission for you" (itachi)

Rob lucci nodded his head under complete influence of itachi's genjutsu. That day was the begining of the world goverment's destruction.