Ikema Ruan (GP999)

| 1 month

"good morning ruan-san." soft-spoken, gentle, kind and caring, ruan saw y/n that way. all her words were hand-picked properly with care and some thought, she was kind to everyone and treated everyone the same with no bias or favouritism.

it served her well, everyone thinks it's weird and scary, kids thinks it's cool and amazing.

ruan thinks it's...

she doesn't know really.

it's nice to see that y/n treats everyone with fairness and no bias, but knowing well that they'll be married together not now but soon— and which was arranged by their parents.

she's scared y/n might not like her and end up just treating her like any other person.

because she, ruan wants to be a nice spouse to y/n.

so she smiled, widely and said.

"hi y/n-san!" with all enthusiasm and happiness, hoping y/n would mirror it with same exact amount of enthusiasm too.

y/n didn't.

but she smiled, it may not be noticable but it was there.

they were different.

even when ruan was reassured by her parents that she will be married to a nice girl, a caring one with a respectful reputation.

smart, kind, athletic, artistic, talented and silent.

just imagining the thought of living with y/n and having to be with her for the rest of her life but having no progress in their relationship.

it scared her.

ruan knew she wasn't the best at these types of things, she haven't even dated anyone yet.

so she hoped, suggested to give her and y/n at least a month to get to know each other.

and gladly, both of the sides agreed.

"it is a good day today isn't it?" y/n asked, looking at the sky as both of her and ruan decided to stay at the garden to get themselves to relax before they start a very busy day.

ruan thinks y/n is very, what is it?

formal?

ruan just hoped that y/n would drop that very formal way of speaking, because ruan can't really catch up.

ruan nodded, smiling.

"yes, it's very cloudy and windy, i like it very much." ruan tried to match the girl's interest.

and she heard a hum.

y/n glanced at ruan's way and smiled, still a thin curve,

ruan wonders.

when will she let out a bright one? like with her teeth out?

"it's a great weather to play golf."

ruan grumbled mentally, hoping to god y/n doesn't have any type of ability to read her mind.

why would she want to play golf?

but ruan laughed, nodding.

"yeah it is."

and she hoped she matched it.

"what do you want to do today?" y/n asked, eyes glinting a spark ruan couldn't read.

she knew it was interest, enthusiasm or something deeper.

because she had never felt someone's eyes looking at her the way y/n is doing now.

the question, it was easy if anyone else would ask.