Guinn Myah (GP999)

| beside you

"hey, you're really moving away?" myah asked, looking at the other girl, eyes full of emotion but the emotions being a mix of sadness and loneliness. y/n heaves a small breath, her other hand rubbing in her forearm, sighing. "yeah, i know, tragic right? but i really don't have any choice..." y/n muttered.

after some months of thinking about their future, y/n's family had come to a conclusion of moving to another city for the better, deciding that it'll be better than being away for work. y/n had no choice, being the only child to their family.

myah looked down, a small frown on her lips. "please don't ever leave..." she muttered, her voice trailing softly to a whisper. y/n blinks, stepping forward to myah and stretching her arms to hold her shoulders. "hey, i won't leave you, maybe i'll move away and we'd be away from each other— but it's not forever, i'd still talk to you." y/n reassured the other girl, patting her shoulders lightly before letting go.

myah looked up, eyes lighting up with a small glimmer of hope in them. she smiled. "promise you'd never leave me?" she asked. y/n smiled, leaning in as she whispered. "promise."

°°°°°

y/n sat inside the car, her phone in her hand while the other holds the polaroid of her and myah together. "y/n, are you ready to go?" asked y/n's father, looking at the mirror to see his daughter. y/n looked at her father, hesitant but nodded. "yeah."

the engine started and as the car accelerates, y/n's head run thoughts of myah.

from the window of her room, myah watched the familiar car leave the road, it slowly turning into a dot as it accelerates until it was out of her sight.

myah sighed, hoping she could just blow away her problems and sadness. myah walked back to her bed, sitting down before she plopped herself, heart heavy to the thought of y/n leaving.

the thought of not seeing y/n everyday must've really hurt than it should do, they can communicate through phones but nothing beats the presence of each other like always.

but good things don't last long.

i wish i was beside you.

°°°°°°

y/n took her bag, slinging it on her shoulder as she exits her room, going downstairs to be greeted by her mother and father. "i'm going." y/n simply announced as she took a piece of sandwich and walked away.

another day and somewhere new, y/n promised she'd comeback but nothing was assured, it was a promise solely made to make to two of them feel better at the thought of not being beside each other.

y/n arrived in the new school, new classroom and new people she had no idea who.

it's gonna be hard. y/n thought.

silent words are hard to speak when all she sees is myah's thoughts, all the things they promised and the little things she said.

even with her eyes closed.

is she thinking the same thing? probably not. y/n shrugged.

"hey, psst." y/n heard a voice behind her, assuming that it was to her, she looked behind and saw a girl, around her age if not, younger.