Kang Yeseo (Kep1er)

| half-hearted

"gosh, our debut is getting nearer! do you think we'll meet ive in one of our performances?" youngeun stretches her arms as she laid on the bed of their dorm, sitting on the same bed was bahiyyih, fiddling with her phone. bahiyyih held her phone down, speaking.

"probably, but i wish we can." she said before going back to fiddling her phone, yeseo stood by the other bed, folding her clothes as she thinks to herself.

ive, huh? now that yeseo thinks about it, one of their members seems oddly familiar to her, y/n? that name, even how she looked like, it looks so familiar, and it was tattooed on her mind the whole day.

she wasn't able to stop thinking about her.

"hey, yeseo! you think we'll see them or at least talk to them? oh imagine being able to talk to ahn yujin and jang wonyoung! ahhh i could only dream." youngeun sighed dreamily, laying flat on the bed and cooing to herself.

yeseo shook herself to the present as she looked behind and thought of an answer before speaking.

"chances are that to happen, we will debut in the same month right? but i really don't think so." yeseo replied, before moving to the other bed and laying down.

youngeun pouted. "you guys are a bit pessimists, i could only hope!"

bahiyyih laughed before placing her phone on her lap and looking at youngeun. "we do have a chance on talking to jang wonyoung and ahn yujin, they are mcs right?" she stated, tilting her head.

youngeun chuckled, scratching her cheek sheepishly. "oh yeah, you're right. i kind of forgot." youngeun sheepishly stated, yawning and then closing her eyes.

yeseo laid on the bed, her eyes averting to the white ceiling as the lights shine upon her being, and she pondered upon seeing l/n y/n somewhere or meeting her once, because her instincts were telling her that this girl was familiar to her and she was itching to talk to her.

it seems like fate made her wish come true, jang wonyoung was absent due to a very busy individual schedule and she was to be replaced by a co-member as a surprise mc, y/n.

yeseo didn't know whether to thank the gods or to regret because now she feels so tensed being in front of y/n.

and for sure y/n doesn't know her personally... right?

"and of course congratulations to the global girl group kep1er for their fantastic debut yay!" y/n swiftly stated, as if she was used to mc-ing like this, clapping her hands along with the mic and a small cardboard cut in her hands.

beside her was sunghoon, wonyoung's mc partner, who also clapped and cheered, though he was more gentle than y/n was.

y/n was natural, she never looked tense or worried, not even nervous, that her energy swiftly makes yeseo shiver.

now she understands what it feels not being able to take her eyes away from an mc.

"what should we expect with their performance, hmm... i wonder what they'll show us, can you give us a small hint?" sunghoon stated, heaving a small smile towards the girls, though y/n wasn't the one speaking, yeseo looked at her like she was the one who asked the question.

while the other members talk, yeseo listened, gradually eyeing others while she steal small glances at y/n.

and as she did so, y/n looked at her too, and she

she did it,

she goddamn smiled at yeseo, before looking away and facing the camera as if nothing happened.