Shen Xiaoting (Kep1er)

| our love affair pt.2

"i kind of knew already about xiaoting's relationship from before..." yeseo stated, leaning her head on the car seat while looked up at the roof of the van, the sound of air conditioner ringing in her ear in silence. youngeun looked at her, raising her brows she spoke.

"you... knew? how?"

while everyone was out, yeseo thought of staying in for a while, youngeun realized that she might have wanted to accompany the younger one inside the van for a while.

yeseo blinked, as the memories slipped right into her head that time when they were practicing for the fate performance, she remembered it very clear like day.

was it late at night?

xiaoting had walked out of the room with gloomy face carrying a phone on her hand, obviously phones were still allowed but only for limited use, that probably was the issue.

yeseo had watched her from afar how she exited upset, maybe she had overlooked it, she thought but then (choi) yujin asked yeseo to fetch them a drink so they can be hydrated during practice.

as she did so, she exited next in the room and walked a few steps towards the vending machine, and just a few meters there stood xiaoting with a phone on her hand to her ear, a deep frown on her lips while her brows were creased together, she spun upset as she spoke.

yeseo couldn't understand a word yet she somehow managed to get some of it inside her head.

"what? no— that's unfair!"

"please, just— for a little longer..."

"...sister? this is— of her business!"

"y/n... i don't— get it."

xiaoting had somehow probably realized someone might see her and walked further into the darkness as she disappeared from yeseo's eyesight.

yeseo stood there, stunned yet shook the thought out of her head and decided to step out of the way and do as what she was asked.

"one time i heard her bickering on her phone back in that show... i supposed that had something to do with her... ex? i just realized yesterday when we eavesdropped her conversation with yujin and mashiro..." yeseo stated, she shifted her head to face youngeun who looked at her back.

"it's a trivial thought, it never crossed my mind that she was seeing someone that time, i never understood her but hearing a name of a girl made it all clear to me." yeseo added, reaching out to fiddle the collar of youngeun's shirt.

"she looked stressed." youngeun noted, remembering how there was a time in the show xiaoting would walk off ahead of everyone.

"i think she was definitely, you know it's not right to assume someone's status right of the bat... yes?" yeseo muttered.

youngeun nodded. "but— on a second thought, i didn't know she likes crazy girls." yeseo laughed, nodding at the remark youngeun made, whilst she added. "psychopathic woman, to be exact." youngeun bobbed her head and hummed.

°°°°°°°°

a day has passed and they were back to work again, xiaoting had realized that they were exactly at sunday— inkigayo? right.

means she'd be seeing (ahn) yujin again— much against to her liking.

(ahn) yujin was remarkable at her job, although for sure she wanted to jab at xiaoting's face she never looked like it, so calm and fun, well, she definitely is not to xiaoting's eyes.