Kang Yeseo (Kep1er)

| everything i didn't say

note: this is a very long one

"people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes..."

— 1874

海の真ん中で,
兩個戰士設置銷售

"y/n, xiaoting. today is the day you'll be leaving to go to joseon, make sure you do your job there, joseon is not the same as london and japan, you need to be strong enough to survive a month there." mr. gregson, a detective and a trusted mentor of y/n and xiaoting stated, his arms folded in his chest.

y/n faced him, while their luggages are carried to the port that will travel to joseon for many days across the sea.

xiaoting nodded, saluting as she narrowed her brows. "of course sir. me and my friend here can survive days without electricity just to do our job." gregson nodded and chuckled.

"i know, i know. don't worry we'll send food and take care of your needs there, you'll be sent to a small house near the school to watch over it everyday." gregson continued, tapping his cigarettes before lighting it up.

he blew a long sigh and the smoke. "also, do not abuse your power there, you'll be seen as someone respectful there, learn how to behave like a real exchange student from a known school in london."

y/n nodded. "we understand your concerns, we'll make sure not to disappoint you."

gregson nodded, dismissing the younger and the older duo. "alright, now you can take your leave."

the two looked at each other before entering the port to joseon and being led to their respective cabins in which they will stay in for a couple weeks.

"alright, now we'll be staying here for a while, if you need something knock at my door alright?" the chinese exchange student stated, looking over at the younger japanese girl who nodded. "yes, i'll be calling out for you when needed." she answered.

and then she entered the cabin, everything seems to be the same, but she really doesn't know what will happen once she takes a step in joseon, as much as what she studied about it, it seems like japan and britain has both started to take interest in that island, and the meiji empire wanted to take over.

this is probably why they were being sent to watch over the school britain and japan are building.

it does not excite y/n or anything, in fact she felt a little nervous, life would be a little different there, no electricity and different way of transportation.

y/n pushes her worries back, because at least she will be able to see a friend there.

===========

두려움에 굴하지 마십시오,
희망이 올 것이다

"yeseo! can you help me with these?" a young girl, petite and over the average height looked up from where she was standing, before heading across where she was called. yeseo stood up and walked over her mom who was slicing up vegetables for dinner.

"here, what do i need to do?" she asked, and her mother looked up to her and pointed to the other bowl of ingredients.

"i think i need help with cutting the ingredients and cleaning them." her mother answered, the young girl followed and did what was asked, until the job was finished and the dinner was served.

"have you heard about the incoming exchange students? they're being sent here along with police officers from great britain and a couple ones from the great empire of japan, this place is getting crowded with foreigners for my own liking." a man, middle aged sat down while eating his dinner, his words firm as he talks to his wife and kid.