Kang Yeseo (Kep1er)

| everything i didn't say pt.2

note: self-indulgent, so expect this to be really long, like very long (my bias is yeseo too that's why)

"now i wish we never met, 'cause you're too hard to forget..."

— 1874

나는 우리가 만난 날 당신을 사랑했습니다.
残念ながら、私はそれらの感情に無知です。

"mandatory schooling will start tomorrow, here's the letter given to every houses by the british empire." mr. kang enters the house, sitting down on the wooden floors as he brought down a letter on the table, yeseo walks in the hall of the house, carrying a basket of clothes y/n wore from yesterday that she will dry outside, seeing her parents talk among themselves.

"i see, we had agreed upon sending yeseo there, yes? it's for her own good, though i am still upset about what happened yesterday." her mother answered, her voice ending with a long sigh of distress as she remembers the scene from yesterday.

"i heard about that— mr. yeo... he seems shocked about what happened, i heard from people that he was set to meet that japanese exchange student and was disappointed she had to come late due to that event." mr. kang crossed his hands on his chest, huffing out of stress.

yeseo hides behind the thin walls, holding tight to the basket in her hands.

"don't worry i've talked to her about that, we were lucky that ms. shen and ms. higuchi were very understanding, we never know what power they hold being under the custody of the biggest university and school in great britain." mrs. kang stated, yeseo's heart pounds loudly in her chest, if people from that university finds out about yeseo and y/n's incident they might hate her.

"i just hope she accepts yeseo's apology, they will see each other a lot starting tomorrow." mr. kang responded, noticing that the chattering went quite yeseo fled away to the back of their house, immediately hanging the clothes to dry.

"hey you there." a familiar voice called out, even though she couldn't understand she looked over to where it came from and there was y/n, wearing a new set of uniform, dark green blazer with a little gold emblem in it's breast pocket, brown tie, white dress shirt, a brown hat, brown trousers and a pair of boots.

"oh, ms. higuchi... what are you doing here?" yeseo asked, as she carefully carried the empty basket, looking over at y/n from the other side of the backyard.

"roaming around for a while, and checking the school grounds. also mind if you call me y/n instead?" y/n inquired, her voice sounding more softer than it did yesterday.

yeseo stared at her, before nodding her head and opening her mouth. "okay, y/n." yeseo walked over to the small fence separating her and y/n, and she leaned in and looked around to see if anyone was there, she noticed that y/n was carrying a brown bag, wrapping it around her shoulders to her waist.

"are those my clothes?" y/n asked, looking past yeseo pointing out to the clothes hanging to a small line of rope. yeseo looked over it and nodded, facing y/n again. "yes, i just got it washed today after you gave it to me yesterday." yeseo replied, y/n nodded, her lips pursing into a thin line, eyes grazing around the wooden house.

"are your parents here?" y/n asked, to yeseo's utter surprise, but yeseo shrugged. "i don't know, i should check, please wait here." yeseo looked at their house, placing the basket down before entering inside to check.