IZ*ONE

angst || GOOD SAMARITAN

YUJIN gathered up all her courage and entered OTR building, holding the sketchbook y/n's mother gave her, a small smile on her face, this is hope, hope for y/n to come back as her again. "right! yujin just tell everyone." yujin entered their practice studio, seeing everyone sitting down on the floor, with sad faces.

hitomi saw yujin, standing up, with everyone getting caught off guard at what hitomi did, then they saw yujin. "yujin! what happened? you didn't return to out dorm yesterday." yena stated, standing up and walking towards yujin.

"i was about to..." yujin muttered and took the backpack on her back and put it down. "our gifts are inside the bag, i was suppose to give that to her yesterday as planned, but she didn't take it... she called me a good samaritan instead." yujin stated, looking down at the floor, hearing everyone's sighs.

"so i went hear and talked it out to manager-nim... and was about to go home when i got this from y/n's mom, this was her brother's sketchbook." yujin opened the sketchbook and showed it to everyone.

"she must be the girl in the drawing, singing, dancing... and smiling." yujin's hold on the sketchbook becomes tighter.

"i wanted to give this to her later, i want to..." yujin muttered.

eunbi stood up and smiled at yujin, as a leader, she has to find a way out of this.

"this whole situation had me thinking of doing something we can do to make y/n feel better... she sings for her brother, i want her passion back. i want her back. before giving that to her, i want to do something, that could wait right?" eunbi suggested, yujin was about to make a protest when wonyoung spoke.

"i want y/n back! i want to do something for her too." wonyoung stated, looking away from everyone, teary eyed.

minju smiled and looked down at her hands as she fiddled with her finger.

"how about a song?" minju murmured, hyewon smiled, standing up and nodding.

"minju's right. a song." hyewon stated as everyone looked up to her with love.

a song huh?

yujin looked down at the sketchbook.

maybe they're right

after what was decided, they immediately talked to their manager regarding the song, their manager... actually liked the idea, if it was for the good, they'll take it.

they immediately grouped and started writing lyrics and thinking.

"i hate being here." y/n muttered, it's been three days since yujin last visited her, she doesn't even know what was happening outside her apartment, she was locked up in the darkness.

yujin gathered her breath as she stood up infront of the apartment's door, ringing the doorbell.

yujin took a deep breath and opened the mic. "y/n, i won't be annoying this time, i just... we want you back and... everyone wants you back." yujin whispered on the mic.

y/n was listening, and was now leaning on the door.

"your mom gave me something, it was very important for you she said, and i really want to give it to you now, and we also wrote a song for you... for everyone." yujin slipped a note inside the door and the sketchbook, with y/n picking it up and siting down on the floor.

y/n's eyes widens as she saw her brother's sketchbook, the same as before. her eyes were filled with tears and love, it was... overwhelming.

"b/n...." memories passed in her as she remembered the day she swore to b/n she will be an idol, she will sing for everyone, she will sing for him.

the note caught y/n's attention, picking it up, it was the lyrics of the song yujin was talking about. "with*one...." y/n muttered.