BATIIM squid games part 2

Warning; spoilers

Sammy had seen violence before in his life. A gang leader stabbing a lady, a robber shooting an store employee. His own father threw a glass cup at his mother once, nearly blinding her. This however was on a whole other level of death. 500 people came to play these games yesterday and now there was only 251 players. He sat there and wondered how he even made it though the first game and why did that guy help him from falling on a red light. The man saved his life but Sammy couldn't figure out why. Speaking of him, player 303 came over and sat down next to him, leaning on the wall behind them. "Hey 049, how are you handling all this?" He asked.

Sammy only stared down at the ground with his Icy blue eyes. He didn't really trust people due how his life was like. People either liked you to use you or to hurt you in the long run and he was still trying to process 303 helping him and why. How was he going to use him for any of this? And most importantly when was he going to backstab him?

"You don't talk much I take it?" The guy asked, snapping Sammy's attention back to him.

This time Sammy glanced over at him. "I'm sorry.." He mumbled looking back to the floor and hugging his knees. "The world is a cold, dark place. Untrustworthy. Best just to keep to yourself, you know?"

303 glances in the Direction of player 099 then back at 049. "I understand that." He replied. "And whatever happened outside that made you untrustworthy I'm really sorry  it happened to you. I really am." He paused for a moment before continuing. "I'm creating a team so we can protect each other and have people we can rely on. I want you to join but only if you want. It's your choice." He explained. "I'll be around if you decide to Join."

The player got up and left him to think. Sammy watched him ask other players, for bit before he makes his decision. He watches as other people realize what he was doing and started their own groups. He needed to make a decision fast. Unfortunately he has to group up with some team because he couldn't defend himself was more then two people after him. However the question know was who could he really trust to not turn on him? Deafly not Joey's group. He sat there a little while longer thinking and watching the groups being form before making his Final decision.
——

Norman had just finished getting the last player onto their team. Player 387 looked to be able to stand his ground incase they needed strength, plus he was smart and they had became neutral with each other since last night. Norman started watching the other teams for a bit to see who's working with who, when the player he offered a spot approached. Norman understood how hard this was for him to do to his lack of trust in the world. Norman made it a bit easier for him by talking instead of him having to ask it. "Hey 049. Came to join us?" He asked in his most kindest voice.

Without Direct eye contact the player nodded in response then added. "I'll join..after all your the one that did save me yesterday." Sammy was grateful for player 303 to break the ice and not him.

Norman nodded in reply. "Alright. Come over here with the rest of the team." He said waving him over. Together the two went to gather with the rest of their team. Players 387, 002 and 007 were all waiting in a corner for them.
—-

By breakfast, Everyone had chosen their groups. Susie choice one with all males in it. She was looking for strong and powerful ones as well as someone who's got the brains. Two of her teams payers looked strong and the other might be smart but she wouldn't have hope on that. However she still had picked this team.

As she ate her breakfast she watched the other teams from there areas chatting to each other. One of the teams looked completely weak. Not one person was strong on that team, making them completely useless. The rest of the teams had only one strong one in their teams. Not hers though she had two strong guys and was sure they were going to win any and every game.