Wallys pov

Wally was called to joeys office with a mop and bucket. His boss was wicked. Evil. Everyone in the studio feared him. He had killed people before for doing Joey wrong. He had tortured and beaten others for many different reasons.

Today it so happen to be someone he worked closely with. When he got off the elevator Norman passed him getting in, holding Sammy who was badly beaten. Blood was running down his nose and mouth. It was in his hair and the bruises were started to show. He felt so bad for him. Norman was gonna help him the best he can.

None of them wanted this. But they were all stuck here do to the contracts they signed. Wally steps into mr Drew's opened door and knocks on the door.

Joey drew looked up from cleaning his bloody knuckles. "Huh. Oh yes. Bloods over there." He pointed to the corner beside Wally. He turned and saw a huge puddle of Sammy's blood. He use to throw up at the sight of blood but it's common thing here at Joey drew studios.

Wally dipped his mop in the water and started to clean the blood and he watches Joey from the corner or his eye. He doesn't want to make him angry. No one wants to make Joey angry.

Wally mopped all of it then then he grabbed the bucket and walked out, closing the door. He makes his way down to the infirmary where a group has gathered around one of the beds and checking over the music director.

Wally goes to the nearest person from him. "What did he do to make Joey so angry at him?"

"Nothing. Nathan has pissed off Joey and Sammy was just there at a bad time." Johnny answered.

"Oh.." Wally nodded.

"I hate working here..." Johnny whispers.

"Don't we all." came another band member from behind them.

"Alright everyone." Came Norman's voice. " You guys should go back to work. You don't wanna angry Joey. Plus Sammy needs to rest now."

Wally watches as the crowd leaves to get back to work. He glances at Norman giving Sammy some pain killers then he left with the others. Norman would take care of him.  Besides there was other things to clean here.