Dream 3

Two weeks go by and both Saturdays were mostly the same. Susie dresses in her adorable dresses. Joey takes her and Sammy to a party somewhere. A few men look at her and one or more took her to a room have there way with her no matter who hard she fights.

  Sunday night she was desperate and needed to talk to somebody. Her mind came to the other person in the same position she was in. Sammy.

She drove down to Sammy's rundown apartments and got out of the car and going to B30, knocking on his door.

The door swung opened with him saying "Your here already? I thought it was- oh it's you" he looked at Susie. "What do you want?" He leans on the door frame, crossing his arms.

"I...need to talk about it with someone." Susie answered. "A-and your the only other person I know going through t-the same thing..." Susie looks at her hands.

Sammy rolls his eyes with a sigh. "Come on in." He turns and walked to the kitchen,leaving the door open for her.

Susie steps in, closing the door. She looked around his apartment. The walls were cleared from anywhere on them. His book shelf was empty and dusty. He only had his table, a few chairs and a couch. She could see his bedroom was empty as well. And felt so sorry for him.

"Here." Sammy handed her a bottle of beer and sat down at the table with his.

"Oh uh" Susie took it and sat it down. " Thanks but I don't drink."

Sammy shrugs and opens his, taking a huge chug out of his. "If you say so.."

They both were silent for a long while before Susie broke it. "How do you do it?...cope with being raped I mean..."

Sammy looked down at his bottle. He closed his eyes for a moment then opens them again. "You drink..." he replied.

Susie could hear pain in his voice but she decides to not ask about it. She looks at the beer bottle then grabbed it opening it. She takes a small sip of it and spits it out. " Gross!" She coughs.

Sammy shrugs as he finished his. "Another bottle for me." He takes it and chugs it.

Susie looked around again then looked at Sammy and see how unhappy he is. "Is it worth it....?"

Sammy looked at her. "I don't know about you as a woman if it's worth it or not. We both playing in two different worlds. Different set of rules are set between us."

Susies was confused by his response. "What's that suppose to mean, Sam?"

"I means as a gay man it's a different experience from you as a woman. Your mostly vailed on your looks. With me, being a gay man its completely different.." He answered.

Susie should've released he was gay when only men who takes him away. But she was only focused on her own discomfort. "What do you have to do for fame...?"

Sammy takes another big chug of his second bottle. "So much fucking shit." He rubbed his face. "You know I..I think you should go now."

"Did I say something wrong?" Susies ask.

Sammy shakes his head no. " No. I just ..really need to sleep now."

"Oh ok." Susie nodded, getting up and heading out.

"Susie." Sammy stopped her just before she closed the door. She looked back at him. He raised his bottle up. "I wish you well on life." He chugs another gulp.

"Thank you Sammy." She smiled and left his house.
———
When returning to the studio the next morning. She herd from Norman and Wally that Sammy left the studio and moved on to a better one. Susie was shocked by this news. Then she remembered how empty Sammy's apartment was last night and the wishes of a well life. He was saying goodbye to her.

Susie was sad that she most likely wasn't going to get to see Sammy again. And the fact Sammy said gay man get treated differently well she just hoped for the better.

She decided to talk to Joey with her worried. "Joey." She called as she walked in his office. "Well Sammy be safe?"

"Oh Susie, dear." Joey got up and came to her. "Of course he's safe. Trust me. Don't worry alright?"

"I ..yes sir."

"I'm glad your here actually. Joey smiled turning to the door, looking it. "Now be a good girl and take off your clothes~"

Susie took a step back. "Sir...p-please not you..."

Joey took off his coat. "Do as I say" Joey grips her chin. "I'm the one who can help you become famous dear or I can make your life a living hell."

"H-how?.." Susie breaths.

"Black Mail is one. You won't like my other answers." Joey threatened.

Susie believed him. She took off her clothes. Joey climes on top of her as she burst out in sobs.